And the legend of Bill Murray continues. Photos have recently popped up of Murray crashing a kickball game, the most recent in the many tales of spontaneous Bill Murray sightings. And while he's known to whisper "no on will ever believe you" afterward, he is photographic evidence proving otherwise. (Previously: http://www.funnyordie.com/slideshows/5c5cc7c48b/bill-murray-karaoke-pictures)
View all on one page
1 / 12
President Obama and Conan O'Brien's Best Jokes from the 2013 WHCD Barack Obama and Conan O'Brien went toe to toe at the WHCD. Here are their best lines. by As Usual10 More Ridiculous Headline/Picture Combinations (That Should Have Led to Major Fi... Sometimes as a newspaper editor you have to make the tough decisions. Other times, however, you need to skip out early for dinner or something and you just let t... by Oh, News!21 Nic Cage Face Swaps That Will Keep You Up at Night Man, this guy takes method acting to a whole 'nother level. More at: http://imgur.com/a/BiCeS by Nic Cage FaceGatsby-Inspired Product Promotion is Getting out of Hand The fashion, the drinks, the cars... the upcoming film, "Gatsby" is a marketing gold mine. Here are some products pulled from the era that are bound to spark a r... by Taylor Orci
Crashing a Random Kickball Game
Cheering for Da Bears
Mugging at the Airport
Cheering for the Cubs
Belly Flopping During a Rain Delay
Signing Autographs at Pebble Beach
Golfing in an Elmer Fudd Hat
Hanging Out With Douchebags
Stopping By A Crawfish Boil
Crashing Parties, Pounding Beers
Check out these other funny slideshows!
Added 7 months ago
3606 funny votes
226 die votes
Description: And the legend of Bill Murray continues. Photos have recently popped up of Murray crashing a kickball game, the most recent in the many tales of spontaneous Bill Murray sightings. And while he's known to whisper "no on will ever believe you" afterward, he is photographic evidence proving otherwise. (Previously: http://www.funnyordie.com/slideshows/5c5cc7c48b/bill-murray-karaoke-pictures)
Patience is overrated...
Patience is overrated...
- Bill Murray has so much awesome in him that he just doesn't know what to do with it all.
- I can't wait til those douchebags see that pic and finally realize what douchebags they are. Now they know. And knowing is half the battle.
- Bill Murray is such a powerhouse of pleasurable comedy that sits on the pallet like a loved cat.
- "No ON will ever believe you"
- I love his Elmer Fudd hat
- bill murray playing kickball! i love it.
- That's awesome!!! We're having a welcome home for my son that just returned from a tour overseas if he's anywhere near Ft. Worth, TX on the 27th! lol
- Bill Fucking Murray ladies and gentlemen.
- Damn, that.... wow that is just too much awesomeness for my tiny brain to process :O
- Or when Bill Murray showed up at a punk show by my house: http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/423547_10150633031634005_595404186_n.jpg
- What a guy! One of my favorites! I love his sense of humor.
- hanging out with douchebags..LOL!
- I'm literally stunned at Bill Murray showing up at all these places.
- This is awesome! I once heard a funny story about Bill Murray: A friend of mine was sitting at a McDonalds when freaking Bill Murray walks up, grabs french fries right off his tray and starts eating them, then proceeds to say "No one will ever believe you." Hahaha I always thought it was the craziest story.
- By the way, if you haven't seen Zombieland, the Bill Murray cameo is awesome.
- "Photos have recently popped up of Murray crashing a kickball game..." Minor linguistic quibble. Technically, it's not possible for Bill Murray to "crash" a kickball game. He can issue his own invitations. Which is handy. Because if you've been invited, they can't say you've crashed.
- What I would do to be choked out by Bill Murray at a public sporting event .
- It's unfair that Murray enjoys sports so much that he attends publicly...of any actor I can think of, he alone could affect the outcome of any game more than most other actors or public figures.
- I love Bill Murray!