Your vanity plate may have seemed like a great idea at the time. It was not and it isn't now. But that doesn't mean it can't be celebrated.
View all on one page
1 / 15
8 More Canceled Products from JCPenney's Controversial Dictators Line JCPenney came under fire last week, after someone noticed that a tea kettle they were selling resembled Adolph Hitler. However, the "Hitler Teakettle," was just ... by Jason FlowersThe Photo Booth from the Game of Thrones 'Red Wedding' Relive the memories with photos by Frey/Lannister by Chris Poole19 More of the Greatest Yearbook Moments of All Time (Volume 6) Another round of those voted 'most likely to be awesome.' by Look What I Found21 More Photos of Bill Clinton Having the Goddamn Time of His Life Bill Clinton dishes out another lesson on how to live life to the fullest, so grab your pencils and take notes this time. by Look What I Found
Check out these other funny slideshows!
- For more funny license plates, all actually seen in real life, check out @lolplates on instagram!
- Wow. I saw the "Fister" car at Vons last week.
- Darryl? I don't get it...
- Is that supposed to be Mrs. Hart or Mr. Shart?
- why is "LOL OIL" funny on an electric car??? Or is 'YDIW' an idiot and not recognize an electric car?
- Where is ASSMAN?
- haha @ "LOL OIL"
- The WINER plate makes sense in New York wine country :)
- #12 is the best.
- wtf did i just see oldpedo...
- No Roads is the BEST!!
- I think Darryl is from the old Bob Newhart Show. and Timmay on the handicap is the greatest.....well so is "eat the" kids first. hahahaha
- Beautiful way to engage looking at plates. Maybe people will slow down.
- Add a comment...
- ;) When I saw DARRYL I automatically thought of the movie D.A.R.Y.L. and scrolled on . . .
- another day in the life of california darryl....