Your vanity plate may have seemed like a great idea at the time. It was not and it isn't now. But that doesn't mean it can't be celebrated.
View all on one page
1 / 15
Gatsby-Inspired Product Promotion is Getting out of Hand The fashion, the drinks, the cars... the upcoming film, "Gatsby" is a marketing gold mine. Here are some products pulled from the era that are bound to spark a r... by Taylor Orci
Check out these other funny slideshows!
- For more funny license plates, all actually seen in real life, check out @lolplates on instagram!
- Wow. I saw the "Fister" car at Vons last week.
- Darryl? I don't get it...
- Is that supposed to be Mrs. Hart or Mr. Shart?
- why is "LOL OIL" funny on an electric car??? Or is 'YDIW' an idiot and not recognize an electric car?
- Where is ASSMAN?
- haha @ "LOL OIL"
- The WINER plate makes sense in New York wine country :)
- #12 is the best.
- wtf did i just see oldpedo...
- No Roads is the BEST!!
- I think Darryl is from the old Bob Newhart Show. and Timmay on the handicap is the greatest.....well so is "eat the" kids first. hahahaha
- Beautiful way to engage looking at plates. Maybe people will slow down.
- Add a comment...
- ;) When I saw DARRYL I automatically thought of the movie D.A.R.Y.L. and scrolled on . . .
- another day in the life of california darryl....