It's not you. It's me. And these amazing letters.
View all on one page
1 / 7
Gatsby-Inspired Product Promotion is Getting out of Hand The fashion, the drinks, the cars... the upcoming film, "Gatsby" is a marketing gold mine. Here are some products pulled from the era that are bound to spark a r... by Taylor OrciPresident Obama and Conan O'Brien's Best Jokes from the 2013 WHCD Barack Obama and Conan O'Brien went toe to toe at the WHCD. Here are their best lines. by As Usual
Check out these other funny slideshows!
- Great break up letters. My fav is the coffee one
- Kml I Dead Man i weakk XD
- Ohhhhh Gebus. baha. I enjoy coffee too!
- That last one is Hi-larious! Maybe he'll think next time he cheats. bahahahahahahahaha
- giraffe! :))
- LMAO word to the wise, it's probably not a good idea to cheat on someone with whom you have a joint checking account.. then again if you are wise you're probably not the kind of douche bag that cheats on his (soon to be ex) wife. Can we say greatness!?! (: >epic billboard!!!
- 100 million sparkly trampolines.
- The dog hates you, too! Just had to rub that in...
- i like the coffee one
- ..The coffee one isn't a break up. It was just meant to be funny :\
- come on the coffee one is NOT real... there is an original where it's a sort of love letter, and someone found it and made another one as a break up letter. ALSO they both (but especially this one) look(s) like copied work / fans of theartofAsbestos (specifically the 'Lost series').
- Love it!
- My break up notes involve a happy hankie and varying degrees of shame, a hangover involves many break ups. Unfortunately they cant be read unless a wandering gypsy is thinking of branching out from just tea leaves.
- crak up!!!
- coffee analogue is nice. giraffe ) and wonderful billboard.
- hahaha..so sad..soon to be ex wife!!!
- all of these are so funny!!
- hahaha.some of em r brilliant:)
- I call bullshit on Dear Erin, no guy has a handwriting like that, unless he is gay.
- OMG! Rotfl! Too funny! I love the coffee one!
- My fav is the bulletin bored one
- I like coffee.
- Excuse me, but weak coffee is the worst thing imaginable.