More and more people are finding new ways to consume their news, eschewing TV for a variety of sources. Weird.
View all on one page
1 / 17
19 More of the Greatest Yearbook Moments of All Time (Volume 6) Another round of those voted 'most likely to be awesome.' by Look What I Found15 Pics That Prove Sometimes Even One Job is Too Many Damnit, you had one job! Wait, what's that? You're having some family troubles? Oh, well then, it's cool, I guess. by You're Doing It WrongIf Superman Comics Were As Sad As "Man Of Steel" Looks ...they'd be Silver Age comics issues that can't get over their psychological issues. by Alex SchmidtThe Photo Booth from the Game of Thrones 'Red Wedding' Relive the memories with photos by Frey/Lannister by Chris Poole
Check out these other funny slideshows!
- not only is this super funny but its Great to See Norah O'donnell being Accurately Described for what she is...............Finally !! we have all been saying this for YEARS !!
- holly shit ww11! where was i that i missed the 9 previous ones lol
- Actually though, the suspicious flashlight in Phoenix has a real story to it. Somebody has put explosives in flashlights and then put them in donation boxes for the Salvation Army. Several people were injured.
- Funny stuff, but I'm pretty sure #12 is Photoshopped.
- The Vaccuum one is from nickelodeon show Figure it Out...not a news. Don't ask me why i know that. Its not like I watch Nickelodeon...*cough*
- #4 is actually a Chicago Blackhawks player....who is Swedish. The bit was for the team website and he was making meatballs. You know, because he's Swedish.
- funny...#13 could be ANY old guy...somebody should start a meme Photoshopping everybody's grandpa into that shot...
- my best friend's mom makes $61/hour on the computer. She has been fired from work for 6 months but last month her pay was $21008 just working on the computer for a few hours. Go to this web site and read more NuttyRich.c0m
- #6 ...Five people were injured in three separate incidents last month after coming across flashlights containing explosives. The flashlights in those cases were turned off, but exploded when turned on. Several other flashlights have been discovered across the city, but they did not contain explosives. ... (by 3TV) It's one of those where you had to be there to find it NOT funny.
- Ah but to be a freelance sperm donor.
- Yeah, I'm pretty sure that #10 is Kurtwood Smith. (Robocop, Dead Poet's Society and "Red" from That 70s Show)
- Too Funny!
- I don't get 14...am i missing something? is there a such thing as a penguinologist? Well my auto correct doesn't think so. I guess i could google it. Shoot my auto correct doesn't believe in google either. Maybe I should try it capitalized. Google. Yep, that was it. Maybe penguinologist should be capitalized. Penguinologist. Nope, still has a red squiggly line.
- One of those is not a news show... it's the Nickelodeon game show "Figure It Out"! FAIL, Funny or Die, that' what you did today
- Please, DO NOT LAUGH unless it is totally called for!
- OMG! Bahahaha
- There have been a rash of flashlight bombs dropped around Phoenix. Not a joke to those injured or the misanthrope trying to hurt them.
- suspicious flashlight, lol
- yes i remember world war eleven
- woo blackhawks!
- 'Forced To Eat Beard'
- The last one could have been Joe Winiecki: Patrick Stewart doppelganger
- I live in Arizona. I remember seeing the "suspicious flashlight" on the news haha
- is dis real?