It's no secret that Pinterest is the next big thing on the internet. But it DOES seem to be a secret that all it is is an annoying platform for people to post dumb pictures and for others to make even dumber comments. I was on it for a hot minute before they sent me a bajillion emails and I had seen enough pictures of nails, puppies, and wedding dresses to make me gag on the false hopes Disney instilled in me as a young child. So save yourself waiting for the coveted Pinterest invite, here are pretty much the only 10 posts you will ever see on there.
View all on one page
1 / 10
10 More Ridiculous Headline/Picture Combinations (That Should Have Led to Major Fi... Sometimes as a newspaper editor you have to make the tough decisions. Other times, however, you need to skip out early for dinner or something and you just let t... by Oh, News!President Obama and Conan O'Brien's Best Jokes from the 2013 WHCD Barack Obama and Conan O'Brien went toe to toe at the WHCD. Here are their best lines. by As Usual
"Arts and Crafts"
Revolutionary Product / MacGyver Tips
Check out these other funny slideshows!
Added about 1 year ago
1571 funny votes
652 die votes
Description: It's no secret that Pinterest is the next big thing on the internet. But it DOES seem to be a secret that all it is is an annoying platform for people to post dumb pictures and for others to make even dumber comments. I was on it for a hot minute before they sent me a bajillion emails and I had seen enough pictures of nails, puppies, and wedding dresses to make me gag on the false hopes Disney instilled in me as a young child. So save yourself waiting for the coveted Pinterest invite, here are pretty much the only 10 posts you will ever see on there.
Patience is overrated...
Patience is overrated...
- Life is so lonely .I need a woman who can love me back .I also uploaded my hot photos on,,, ___Richmingle,,,C0''M___ under the name of jade1987..It’s the largest and best club for seeking CEOs, pro athletes, doctors, lawyers, entrepreneurs, beauty queens, fitness models, and Hollywood celebrities and so on.Please Check it out!
- Awesome summary
- I hadn't gotten around to checking out Pinterest, and by the looks of things, I have no need to!
- is dis real?
- THIS IS STUPID!!!I love pinterest because it gives me new ideas, recipes and projects! If you haven't checked it out it is great for people with kids.
- jesus christ - socially acceptable scrapbooking what have you done, internet? WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?
- I'm going to have to pin this!!
- i just got one but dont know what to pin. it just sounds self involved but thanks for the tips
- Why does Blake have to call people names. So sad! At least Davids reply is half intelligent. For the record i started using Pinterest a few days ago and so far a love it! Just think its a platform for all those people you guys find "annoying" that love that sort of thing. Isnt it best to have a platform for like minded people? You dont need to use it - if YOU dont like it.
- I just pinned this!!! No really I did.
- Funny, and in many of these examples, dead-on. But I still love the damn site, because I am a visual person, so it works better for me than traditional bookmarking. Oh, and I have made at least 6 recipes I have found on there so far; family approved of all of them, so I'm not quitting any time soon. :)
- The names on here killed me....Patty Slate-Raper lol
- Was that a man on pinterest? Alright, I think this is fake guys, I sherlock holmes'd this shit.
- lol how about a mixed weighted baby instead of mixed race. also must be white need more white people.
- Hilarity! I love Pinterest too, but seriously... this is DEAD-ON.
- I find it easier than traditional bookmarking. Personally I love the site. I don't have any weddings, pets, babies, household tips, inspirational quotes, or cocktails on my boards. I do have a recipe board. Why? Because I look up and then try, a LOT of recipes. I do have an art board, but it's NOTHING like that. I also have a craft board for things I want to do with my kids, or have done with my kids, that I want to share with others. Why is everyone always so negative about everything? People were like this with Twitter (which I still don't have). Why not just let people do their thing and have their fun? How jaded are you people? And Ally Hord, the uploader here, seems like one of the new generation of sophomoric twats that want to rebel against a system they are part of. This generation also seems to think that they are smarter than and above everyone else because THEY found it (whatever it is) banal. And you know what? I don'y give a flying fuck if people repin my things. I'm too old and mature to care about such trivial bullshit. However, I DO get offended when people want to maliciously bash other people for the apparent reason that they were having fun without them.
- My Biggest Role Model: OMG I wish I could paint like you! Is this your grandmother? How freakin dumb! lmao!
- You forgot the endless amounts of "INSPIRATIONAL" sayings that no one really lives by. Like "LIVE LIKE THERE IS NO TOMORROW" with a pic of like a little kid running in a rain puddle..or something.
- Dana Johnson hahahahahahahahahahha
- Hahaha...single girl with a wedding board. Guilty!
- every pintrest post ever. ;palsgkjaslgj baalsga hahaha
- it looks nice!