Jim Lehrer was on his game last night! Let's take a look at the highlights.
View all on one page
1 / 15
Gatsby-Inspired Product Promotion is Getting out of Hand The fashion, the drinks, the cars... the upcoming film, "Gatsby" is a marketing gold mine. Here are some products pulled from the era that are bound to spark a r... by Taylor Orci21 Nic Cage Face Swaps That Will Keep You Up at Night Man, this guy takes method acting to a whole 'nother level. More at: http://imgur.com/a/BiCeS by Nic Cage Face
Check out these other funny slideshows!
- I was thinking the same things!!
- yea that was pretty much the size of it what a weak moderator, the two just ran roughshod over him.
- haha!!! I felt bad for the guy. I want to see Charlie Rose mediate!
- Guy needed to be more assertive so that they could have gotten through the topics much faster than they did last night. Respect is one thing, but time restraints are there for a reason and going over the time makes them selfish and unable to give short, well thought out responses.
- Gotta Love a love a guy with a mission!!!!!
- Think about it, didn't he kinda sound like Milton Waddam from Office Space....I kept expecting him to ask for his red stappler!
- Jim's eyes look like black holes full of evil things...
- They were both disrespectful and just kept talking and talking. Mitt was lying the entire time his mouth was open...true story.
- verbal farts are only funny when coming out of a 5 year old's mouth Mr. Romney pz stop talking
- someones mad lol
- He lied 37 times in 27 minutes
- You know what they say . . . once you go black, you never go back! And yes, I'm afraid all Willard did WAS lie!
- If Mitt was lying? Then check this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j34uS3jNF9Y
- Lehrer is from Texas, you jahkass, not Bahston.
- Stahp!!!!! Bahahahahaha!