Dear Previous Generations: What the hell? Seriously. -- Signed, The Present Day.
View all on one page
1 / 12
9 Hilarious Letters Written By Kids to Their Teachers Dear Teacher: You're the best, but let's agree we can both use the summer away from each other. by You're Doing It RightThe Photo Booth from the Game of Thrones 'Red Wedding' Relive the memories with photos by Frey/Lannister by Chris Poole
1. Oh just a child ignoring the word "no."
2. Ah yes. A valid point, creepy child with hat.
3. Jesus Christ, even the cops were in on it!
4. Just a pants-less superhero using his powers to spy on women.
5. If she says no, just put her in the freezer? Can do.
6. The violating isn't so bad when compared to the cannibalism.
7. I Like My Valentines Stiff.
8. A Woman's Point of View
9. Just some racism. It's CALLED A MISDIRECT.
10. Seems harmless, but we all know where that banana's headed.
11. Nothing says love like burning your name into your valentine.
12. Totally normal Valentine. Just don't look into his eyes.
Check out these other funny slideshows!
- This is so hilarious!
- wow this is so funny
- #12=creepy....subliminal stuff in those old valentines...wish I had some of my valentines from 2nd grade...
- OMG... this is frickin' too funny! Were these people high or just sick in the head when they came up with these valentines?! LOL
- if you think about it this what grandparents were sending to each other *ugh*
- OMG. Rachael Welman, Leanne Bulten, Jane Cleaver, Jen Yen
- maybe that should be aimed the other way ((for the slower readers: towards his head))
- I'm not thining rapist...I'm thinking serial killers...so crazy!