During a recent interview with Newt Gingrich, the lunar candidate stated that if an actor were to portray him in a movie, he would like it to be Brad Pitt. Totally. Makes sense in that completely logical way of thinking we all agree on and in no way reflects any inflated sense of self that Newt has... But for the sake of this piece, it's a bit far fetched. So who SHOULD play Newt in a movie? To the slideshow!
View all on one page
1 / 10
21 Nic Cage Face Swaps That Will Keep You Up at Night Man, this guy takes method acting to a whole 'nother level. More at: http://imgur.com/a/BiCeS by Nic Cage Face
Flounder from Animal House
This Jello Mold
Jabba the Hutt Action Figure
A Melted Stick of Butter
Three Brad Pitts in a Muppet Man Disguise
This Mound of Silly Putty
Bread Dough Before Its Been Kneaded into a Loaf
John Popper, Pre-Surgery
John Popper, Post Surgery, Stapled to John Popper, Pre-Surgery
Check out these other funny slideshows!
Added over 1 year ago
654 funny votes
473 die votes
Description: During a recent interview with Newt Gingrich, the lunar candidate stated that if an actor were to portray him in a movie, he would like it to be Brad Pitt. Totally. Makes sense in that completely logical way of thinking we all agree on and in no way reflects any inflated sense of self that Newt has... But for the sake of this piece, it's a bit far fetched. So who SHOULD play Newt in a movie? To the slideshow!
Patience is overrated...
Patience is overrated...
- I vote for the 3 brad pitts in muppet disguise
- Richard Paul, deceased actor from such TV shows as Carter Country (2 season in the late 70's) would have been a shoe-in. Besides the fact that he is dead, how could no one have said this before? I am stumped. The amount of impressions that Paul could do was astounding! R.I.P. Richard
- i personally think the jello mold would be perfect casting
- Estelle Getty a la Golden Girls era would have been funny....
- he could also be a bonless Peter Griffin http://www.hulu.com/watch/45703/family-guy-no-bones
- Are you sure the "mound of silly putty" isn't the raw McDonalds chicken nugget meat? Ba-dup-ba-ba-bahh
- You forgot Andy Richter ;)
- Maybe Pitt if they did a straight-to-toilet DVD remake of Benjamin Button, but going from fat to really fat and obnoxious. But seriously--I like the mound of silly putty; but only if it's being used to try and transfer an image from a big, heaping pile of fat pig crap.
- Jennifer Lopez
- The corpse of Chris Farley.
- john popper twice? really?
- You left *ME* out? I'm crushed.
- What about Eddy Murphy in one of his White Fat suits
- Either Slobodon Milosovic or Eric Cartman get my vote. Or some fat guy.
- Steve Martin
- I don't know. I was kinda sorta thinking Jay Leno would make a good candidate (excuse the pun) to play Newt Gingrich in a biographical movie based on his life.
- the late, great Chris Farley played him
- Paul Sorvino
- Is the Pillsbury DoughBoy real? And does he have an evil twin? Failing that, how about the StayPuft Marshmallow Man?
- Andy Richter makes a great Newt! He did it on the Conan show and it was hilarious.
- Hey, hey, hey, what's with all the fat people hate?
- Two words: Edie McClurg (the secretary in Ferris Bueller) http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-lVVNmrpWGLc/TnUFr8_L1-I/AAAAAAAAEps/-Eo6cDdXAss/s1600/FerrisBueller_042Pyxurz.jpg
- No Keebler elf?
- I say Jeffrey Jones - http://www.fillthepart.com/parts/newtgingrich