As long as there's satire in this world, there will be people who take it at face value. Those who mistake its spot-on critique of our world for the real deal. And now there's a website to see them all in one place. And oh boy are they angry. The site's called "Literally Unbelievable," and it collects Facebook users/gullabulls who post stories from The Onion thinking they're real. Further proof that we're all screwed. Full site here: http://literallyunbelievable.tumblr.com/
View all on one page
1 / 7
The Photo Booth from the Game of Thrones 'Red Wedding' Relive the memories with photos by Frey/Lannister by Chris Poole8 More Canceled Products from JCPenney's Controversial Dictators Line JCPenney came under fire last week, after someone noticed that a tea kettle they were selling resembled Adolph Hitler. However, the "Hitler Teakettle," was just ... by Jason Flowers9 Hilarious Letters Written By Kids to Their Teachers Dear Teacher: You're the best, but let's agree we can both use the summer away from each other. by You're Doing It Right19 More of the Greatest Yearbook Moments of All Time (Volume 6) Another round of those voted 'most likely to be awesome.' by Look What I Found21 More Photos of Bill Clinton Having the Goddamn Time of His Life Bill Clinton dishes out another lesson on how to live life to the fullest, so grab your pencils and take notes this time. by Look What I Found15 Pics That Prove Sometimes Even One Job is Too Many Damnit, you had one job! Wait, what's that? You're having some family troubles? Oh, well then, it's cool, I guess. by You're Doing It Wrong
Check out these other funny slideshows!
Added about 2 years ago
1744 funny votes
165 die votes
Description: As long as there's satire in this world, there will be people who take it at face value. Those who mistake its spot-on critique of our world for the real deal. And now there's a website to see them all in one place. And oh boy are they angry. The site's called "Literally Unbelievable," and it collects Facebook users/gullabulls who post stories from The Onion thinking they're real. Further proof that we're all screwed. Full site here: http://literallyunbelievable.tumblr.com/
Patience is overrated...
Patience is overrated...
- If it's on the internet, it must be true...LOL
- lol you idiots
- People are so gullible.
- This is why our parents shouldn't be allowed to have Facebook.
- god, people are fuckin stupid
- My irony-meter went *sproing* at #4. Hahahahahaha! I love it.
- did you guys hear that justin bieber is a pedo???
- That's why viewers of Fox News should not be on the Internet. They're too gullible.
- I find it highly entertaining that each poster is obviously trying to show their friends and family how intelligent and educated they are on the subject. Anyone with half a brain knows the Onion is simple entertainment, meant to piss off the stupid people JUST LIKE THESE. LOL.
- wow the harry potter one makes me sad to be a fan
- Ignorance is scary. And funny. Scary and funny.
- I love the one who rants about America's idiot followers. hahahah
- lmao.... this is halarious! I wonder if the people even watched the videos!
- I'm a parent, and I love The Onion .. and Facebook! ( I have been online since 1996 btw) :)
- people are fuckin stupid harry potter fans are retards :)
- YOU MEAN THE ONION IS FAKE!?!?!?!
- MY mom thought the post on the onions video "news" section about redacted flesheating redacted... was true. She posted it on FB and I had to inform her that the zombie apocalypse is not in fact, nigh.
- You people are awful! making fun of ones belief that opening an abortionplex is an obamanation! btw when are the next five harry potter films going to be released?
- i love men.#swag
- I love it!
- Gullible is written on the ceiling, lol :) The Harry Potter one brought tears to my eyes I was laughing so hard!!