Added 4 months ago
1643 funny votes
379 die votes
Description: You may speak better English, but you sure as hell can't lift and fight bears. via http://www.reddit.com/r/funny/comments/17uxxd/we_were_all_willing_to_cut_our_hours_just_to_hire/
Patience is overrated...
Patience is overrated...
- Funny, but it's sad that he will likely get taken advantage of in terms of pay. If you offer to work for free, why would anyone ever pay you?
- That's just like my cover letter!
- I like you have joke
- epic doesn't even begin to describe the awesome going on here
- I love how they break character right at the very end. lolol
- these are the people who always get the jobs that i dont get
- Are you by chance from Kazakhstan?
- What's funny is it reads like some emails and Facebook messages I get from non native English speaking friends of mine
- All of your base are belong to us.
- for you comment give i, and many likes to wild bear. appeal time was had by i, by everyone!!!
- reality: damn now we can fire Juan since he started asking for pay to begin with!
- If this is real, at least he is trying, which is more than can be said for many people in this country that are able-bodied and fluent in English.
- This NOT funny. I love the fact that this person actually spelled everything properly, and other than the grammer, you can understand what this person is trying to say. For everyone out there who thinks this is funny, try imagining if you were in a country that you did not know and a language that you did not speak fluently and then judge. At least this person is trying to put the best foot forward at getting a job. He is even willing to work for free....That should show alot of initiative/motivation! So stop laughing! Imagine yourself in the same situation!
- For schlitzengiggles I just may send out a few faux resumes with this. Fuk it.
- Wow, and I thought it was important to maintain relevancy. Turns out that fighting bears is always relevant.
- You're hired. Your first task is to wrestle the bear that's been stealing from the dumpster into submission.
- The poor guy says he will work without pay even. How many people have had an asshole boss who would use him up for a month and then fire him.
- I don't know if I'd hire him, but I'd sure as heck frame that cover letter to put on my wall.
- I think I worked with this guy a long time ago...
- Im adding the bear and train part to my resume
- IDIOT!!! Great country