I won't sugar coat the fact that I spent one very lonely summer locked in my bedroom, pouring over the 'Twilight' books. It was a great time. And when the movies came out, I watched the shit out of those too. But some fans, some Twi-hard fans, take their obsession to the streets. And now that BREAKING DAWN - the final film installment - is coming out, it's only fair that the crazed fans and their "art" does too.
This is fun!!!
She can go fuck herself. For real.
Nothing is perfect.
Except for Edward Cullen and this exceptionally hugable, kissable, fuckable, pillow-man version of him.
(pic via the internet)
I AM ACTUALLY HAVING A PANIC ATTACK.
Don't you just hate when you open up your egg sandwich and discover that...
a) This isn't an egg sandwich at all, it's Bella Swan's WOMB
b) It's entirely made of felt, including the little fetus, and
c) They totally forgot the bacon!
(pic via nerdfighters)
The Perfect Bat Mitzvah Gift!
Sucks to be these chicks :/
Oh, yeah, fur shure Mr. Pattinson will be calling one of you hoes back to his crib!
Looking at you, Taylor (aka #1 fan).
(pic via Twilight Series)
Baby's First Tramp Stamp!
The Fuck is THIS???
I wanna cuddle with this woman on her weird bed and read Twilight aloud together.
(pic via unrealitymag)
OMG is that a still from the movie?!?
No, no, it's not a REAL pic. You see, this is what the tweens call a "photo manip." In which they take, say, R. Patz's face, and photoshop it onto, say, a super hot male model's body. Because, you know, he's a skinny bitch in real life.
Just think... The person who created this most certainly masturbated afterward.
(pic via fanpop)
This is EXACTLY what my back looks like.
Except without all the tattoos and shame and stuff.
(pic via the io9)
Added over 1 year ago
2311 funny votes
729 die votes
Description: I won't sugar coat the fact that I spent one very lonely summer locked in my bedroom, pouring over the 'Twilight' books. It was a great time. And when the movies came out, I watched the shit out of those too. But some fans, some Twi-hard fans, take their obsession to the streets. And now that BREAKING DAWN - the final film installment - is coming out, it's only fair that the crazed fans and their "art" does too.
Patience is overrated...
Patience is overrated...
- Add a comment...
- The scary part is all these 40+ year old women that are into this. I mean, I might take my kid to a Harry Potter movie (thankfully she's not into that); but I wouldn't watch one on my own, and there is no reason I can think of that a grown person should want to go see twilight. Your teens can go see the movie by themselves.
- am i the only one who finds hilarious that the picture of the big chick on the bed says "roll over" on the top right corner?
- this is really creepy
- WHAT IS THIS
- I weep for the future. But right now I'm sobbing for the present.
- I weep for our present.
- I just threw up a little in my mouth
- That poor baby, makes me sick to my stomach that a mother would actually do that to her child >_<
- shuddering in horror at some of these
- Lord...help us all.
- Actually, the "new moon" tat was kind of hilarious, since that's exactly what a baby's bottom is!
- Omg that's fuckin crazy!
- These make my eyes leak in shame...
- it's horrible, especially them undies n wtfever that Bella womb thing is
- This is funny and they should all die.
- Do you guys REALLY think that's a real tattoo on the baby? REALLY!? Do you not remember those temp tattoos you used to cover yourself in as a kid?
- KILL IT KILL IT WITH FIRE
- FOREVER ALONE!!!!
- im on the weird obsession part of the web again DAMMIT LOL
- Wow, thanks Larosa knows for ruining an otherwise wonderful day. How the hell am I supposed to enjoy the fresh chocolate chip cookies I just baked after seeing this???
- so bella is pregnant with a moldy english muffin??
- f'ing funny as hell!!!