What? This is a totally normal looking poster and OH MY GOD KIRSTEN DUNST'S LEFT ARM IS 10 FEET LONG AND MADE OF RUBBER.
Show of hands, who here has actually seen this movie? Keep in mind that despite his hair, this is not a poster for The Sorcerer's Apprentice or Bad Lieutenant. Right, nobody has seen this. So there's no way we can prove that this flick was NOT about Nicholas Cage's giant freak hand.
What To Expect When You're Expecting
Can you believe they got all these megastars in one room at the same time? I mean, these are busy ladies who in no way would have time to enter a room in which depth perception and physics do not matter. Our hat is off to you, marketing team behind "What to Expect When You're Expecting."
The Bounty Hunter
"Okay, so we can't get both Gerard and Jen in the same room for a promo photo. Should we just photoshop them in with a simple design? Maybe just them looking over their shoulders at each other?"
"Don't be an idiot."
"Sorry... How about we make it look like Gerard is sitting on her calves?"
"Only if you make Jen's head twice the size of Gerard's."
After that summer nothing would ever be the same. Like the career path of the airbrush-happy artist behind this poster. At least it was just one, right? Like they didn't make any more. Oh god they did...
Cool four seater motorbike, guys.
Good Luck Chuck
"What do you mean Jessica Alba doesn't want to spend an entire day with Dane Cook's naked body draped all over her? Wait, and what do you mean our photographer is sick? Ugh, fine. Just have some child draw it free-hand. And make sure there's no sign of chemistry between them. Wouldn't want to dupe the audience."
Nothing to Lose
I actually love this poster, if for no other reason than its graphic designer clearly wanted a challenge. The fact that he failed (miserably) is not the point. But that his inclination was to pick the most awkward, unnatural pose for his subjects is the sign of a true artist. However, "true" does not mean "good." Either way, the guy's an auteur.
Added about 1 year ago
958 funny votes
1155 die votes
Patience is overrated...
Patience is overrated...
- Hi Cory, My name is Vernon and I am the Editor for the site Photoshop Disasters (www.psdisasters.com) and I'd like if you could put references on where you got your pictures? I have a feeling that some of these images came from our site. Thanks Vernon
- Vernon thinks somebody named Cory Matthews who is clearly a young boy, put this up. Nice work Cory, you are sure meeting the world.
- Omg... Your a fail, 4-seater no, normal bike just sitting close, yeah....
- I don't get it...
- Cory, you might try and learn about something called Foreshortening in Photography.
- Don't know if you noticed, but on the "Nothing to Lose" poster their names are switched!
- oo wahh to everyone wining on here! jeez get a life
- not funny at all. FOD FAIL!
- I don't get how Kirsten Dunst's left arm is 10 feet long in the Spiderman poster? This is a post fail.
- I got lost , is this the bath room? Seems like a lot of ,,,what ever.
- not so funny...and yes kirsten dunst's hand???10 ft. long????
- this is one terrible article. i swear you writer fucks are just grapsing at straws with these articles sometimes.
- This article is actually ... sort of funny :) Shocked that posters are unrealistic? Really? Next ... gasp! ... surpirse ... movies don't always represent reality either LOL
- Add a comment...
- How Kirsten Dunst's left arm is 10 feet long in the Spiderman poster? OMG!!!
- On the Spiderman 2 poster where it is mess up is her shoulder because i get the hand is mess up on the way it is position but the shoulder on her is small or like really off position.