10. When the kids suggest going to a Saturday night movie you respond with, “Saaaaay. We haven’t played Boggle in a while.”
9. When friends who have loaned you money circle back for repayment you respond, “You’re going to have trust the karma here.”
8. Your youngest child perpetually asks, “Daddy, how come everyone else has a flat screen TV and we don’t?”
7. You know all the people at the temp agency intimately.
6. People ask you if they can use your outdated laptop as a doorstop.
5. When a friend tells you he just got a great job offer your respond with, “No, no. I really am happy for you.”
4. You’re constantly watching copper prices and know the copper intent of all your household appliances.
3. You haven’t bought a branded food item at the grocery store in four years.
2. You’ve developed into a maestro with a needle and thread.
1. You’ve never had so many waitresses call you ***hole.