1. He's Going to Die in a Few Days
2. He May Actually be Dead Already
Look at the guy above. That is not what living people look like. So if that's just a corpse the Today Show and friends have been trotting out there, we'll all feel terrible when we realize that this whole time we've been mocking a dead body. Real life isn't Weekend at Bernie's, no matter how much we want it to be.
3. He's Obviously an Insane Person
Quick question -- Would you go visit a mental institution and then crack jokes about all the crazies in there? No, because that would be fucking weird. Assuming he does not die, there's a high probability that Sheen's going to undergo some extensive psychiatric treatment. What perfectly sane man goes around talking about the tiger blood that flows through his disease-curing brain? If you said "that doesn't exist," you'd be correct.
4. This Studious Corgi
5. Instead, We Should Celebrate Jon Cryer
6. Perhaps We Should Gear our Attention to the People Interviewing Charlie Sheen.
- he should die?! are you for real?! why?! cus he speaks his mind... grow up you retard and stop conforming
- Hot Shots part deux is THE definite movie from my childhood, beating out leslie nielsen, I know blasphemy nut the holiday Inn towel head sold it for me.
- Yo, Taro - get some tigerblood in your self-curing brain and die...oh no wait - hatin's bad!!