Hall of Fame
1. People who drink directly out of the milk/orange juice containter.
2. Couples who sit on the same side of the booth when there is no one on the other side.
3. Noisy eaters.
4. Women who wear jewelry that clinks and clacks and makes noise when they're at their desk or keyboard.
5. People walking around in ridiculous 'fashionable' shoes that are clearly hurting their feet.
6. Whenever anyone says "Ya, know what I'm sayin"...
7. People who are mean to animals.
8. When a person makes a sucking noise with a straw when the cup becomes almost empty.
9. People that snoop.
10. People that interrupt you when you're telling a story and then they continue to tell you their story and then ask you in an uninterested tone to continue on with your story when they are finished talking.
11. Couples that own a dog together and call themselves mommy and daddy.
12. Double negatives.
13. Someone over the age of 10 that can not spell.
14. People that send me an e mail and don't use the correct puntuation.
15. People in motorized carts that don't need to be but can clearly use some excersize.
16. People who don't cover their mouth while sneezing or coughing.
17. People who habitually need favors.
18. Women who wear too much perfume.
19. People who don't know the difference between its/it's and they're /their/there.
20. People that use the @ sign before someone's name when talking to them on facebook.
21. People putting their feet out of car windows.
22.People who leave shopping carts in the parking lot instead of taking them back to the corral.
23. People who write "Keep in touch!" in your yearbook but never talk to you again.
24. Anyone male or female- who says We're pregnant. Are they sharing a uterus?
25. People who use the word "gay" to mean "lame".
26. When people say 'supposebly' instead of 'supposedly'
27. People who don't control their bratty children.
28. People who refer to themselves in the third person.
29. People who leave their children in their cars while they run into the store.
30. Caps Lock in text or in email.
31. Girls who wear way too much make up.
32. People who don't use deoderant.
33. People sitting at a red light and continuing to sit there when the light turns green because they're on their cell phone.
34. People driving at ALL on their cell phones whether talking or texting.
35. People in a store on their cell phone talking about boring crap.
36. People who dress their pets.
37. People who stare.
38. People who use the phrase "110%
39. When people inturrupt you.
40. Someone opening a cabinet door or drawer and leaving it open
41. People who ask "Can I ask you a question?"
43. People who borrow stuff and never give it back.
44. When people call me but are talking to someone else when I answer and I have to wait till they stop talking.
45. People who say "Bra" or "bro" when it's not their brother.
46. People who can't seem to see any faults in their kids or their mothers.
47. People who talk about their favorite sports team and say "WE" like they are a part of the team.
48. Answering the phone and the other person asked"who is this?" where I reply"YOU tell me who YOU are."
49. hate slow people walking in front of me.
50. People who leave their pets in their hot cars in the summer.
51. Parents who have their children on leashes.
52.When people use the word "literally" inappropriately. I.e. "I literally almost jumped out of my skin."
52. People who make out in public.
53.People who talk on their cell phone at the movies
54. People that do not flush the toliet in public restrooms.
55. people who have no idea what "personal space" is.
56. People who wear sunglasses indoors.
57. people before me that check out a library book and think they're funny by writing lame comments all throughout the book!
58. being interrupted!
59. Hypocrites (you know who your are)
59. People who try to talk to you when you are going to the bathroom.
60.people on facebook that have 500 pictures of their kid and pictures of NOTHING else.