17 Fun Cat Facts
- Yale University is one of many institutions of higher learning which do not offer a major in Cat Culture Studies.
- In the Fall of 1982, cat participation in forced bussing reached a level as low as any on record.
- Cat romance novels are one of the worst-selling literary genres.
- Unlike salamanders, most cats cannot regenerate lost limbs.
- Cats prefer disposable razors over electric razors by a 3-1 margin.
- 48% of cats favor the Democrats' financial regulatory reform package.
- The conclusion of Apocalypse Now wouldâve been even more mysterious if Marlon Brando had worn a Persian cat on his head.
- On an annual basis, the entire cat population of the U.S. consumes less Pinot Noir than do people in San Francisco.
- If the singer Cat Power's middle name was cat, her name would be Cat Cat Power.
- If a common housecat were to fly from Earth to Pluto, it would probably need a spacecraft.
- Tennessee Williams included the word âcatâ in the title of his 1955 play âCat on a Hot Tin
- The character of Catwoman from the Batman comics was partially inspired by cats.
- If Alfred Hitchcock had made a movie about cats taking over the world, it would probably have been called âThe Catsâ.
- Cats eat more mass-manufactured cat food than any other animal.
- It would be cool if there were a planet ruled by giant cats who stood upright on their hind legs.
- In medieval England, cats were not used as weapons.
- It would take three billion cats to stretch across the diameter of the sun, but most of them would not survive.