Big Bob Pataki
The beeper was once a ubiquitous and cutting-edge communication device, however the 21st Century was not so kind to the one and two-way pager. With that said it would be hard, if not impossible, to imagine that Big Bob Pataki could have kept Big Bob's Beepers alive and running. Most likely Big Bob filed for bankruptcy, invested his remaining money in Olga's failed singing career, but ultimately struck it big after wining a class action lawsuit against the company that sold Miriam her patented "smoothies".
Phil Funnie was always a hardworking man who was rarely seen at home. But with the advent of digital cameras, developing photographs at a department store became a profession of the past. Phil once said to Doug, "Show me a man who resorts to violence, and I'll show you a man who has run out of good ideas". Let's just hope Phil found a good idea to support the Funnie household, or else Bluffington would have felt the wrath of a clumsy, awkward man who bottled up his emotions for 40+ years.
The 21st century has seen KB Toys go out of business and Toys "R" Us teeter on the verge of bankruptcy. With that said it's hard to imagine an absent-minded toy inventor could have continued to make a living. Let’s just thank the lord times aren’t as hard now as they were during Grandpa Lou’s days, or else Stu would have to walk fifteen miles in the snow barefoot just to get to the unemployment office.
While some comic book stores are still chugging along, Kind of a Lot O' Comics never really had a lot of business, and Mr. Smitty never seemed like a boss who could keep up with the changing times. But needless to say Rocko is the kind of wallaby who always lands on his feet, and with a friend like Filburt to help him he probably landed a job at Chokey Chicken, the Department O' Motor Vehicles, the GooglePlex Cinema, Stuff on a Stick, or simply whored himself out to Mrs. Bighead.
There's no way this quack could have possibly kept his medical license this long. God only knows what kind of psychological harm he inflicted on Tommy and Dil.
Added 10 months ago
2019 funny votes
737 die votes
Patience is overrated...
Patience is overrated...
- Rocko is NOT a dad, and we never saw Lipschitz's family. Also keep in mind all the disorders like ADHD, autism, and others that have risen to prominence since the end of the '90s. Lipschitz's business could be even busier today. The article should be renamed.
- Lipschitz is a dad?
- Rocko was a Tammar Wallaby. As everyone knows, the tammar wallaby has a promiscuous mating system. It is a seasonal breeder and births largely occur during late January and early February. It is very likely that not only was Rocko a dad but that he fathered numerous offspring. This is not widely known as he has been evading child support payments for years. The Lipchitz' know all about this which is why you never got to see them.
- it never said they were dads
- This takes me back
- Pataki could have just become a cell phone manager and Phil could have just opened a digital development studio. I mean you would adapt to survive right?
- After a few lean years, Stu would finally discover Kickstarter and be the kind of guy who posts a $500 fundraiser and gets $15,000.
- Hopefully Phil Funnie doesn't turn into Walter White lolz
- I love this article but Rocko's doesn't fit
- lol still say lipshchitz was a child molester XD
- this is false phill would b fine. people still have jobs at walgreens developing photos.
- Rocko could always go back to that job he had as a phone sex operator...Oh bay-bee, oh bay-bee oh bay-bee ...real quote from the show 90's remember that
- Phil Funnie probably would have gotten a job developing photos at Walgreens, Wal-Mart, Target, etc. For Stu Pickles, there are people inventing and selling toys and gadgets all the time. Look at the Bucky Balls guys.
- Lipschitz is the Nickelodeon version of Dr. Phil. He'd have 3 TV series and an appearance in a Medea movie, just like that yutz.
- I could picture Big Bob Pataki flashing cell phones and offering repair services. And I know plenty of guys that run comic book shops, and they're not making bank or anything but they get money and they love what they do.
- It said characters people !! Duh
- what kind of name is dr. lipschitz? lol
- check out this one. It's the newest and so clever. http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/f8eb1bdec3/white-casting?rel=by_user
- LOL most of these guys aren't dads! But imagine what it'd be like if all of these shows had not ended. Rocko'll probably be dealing with a lot. What a hoot!
- It's only a shame that Viacom/CBS/Paramount owner Sumner Redstone STILL hasn't lost HIS JOB. JESUS, What is wrong with you? He's FREAKING 93 years OLD! Why hasn't he been called to the Great Beyond yet? You give Niel Armstrong the call, you grab Phyllis Diller, but you let Sumner Redstone, Rupert Murdoch, and Sheldon Addleson LIVE! Jesus, What is wrong with you? No seriously Jesus, what is wrong with you? I'm talking to you, Jesus! Yeah you, Jesus!