Bet you didn't remember that Adam Scott had a small role on Boy Meets World. Oh you did? Even better. Then you know how exciting it would be if he returned. Not just for the fact that it means more Adam Scott on TV (I mean, right ladies?), but for the badass he played during his all-too short stint. Griff, in a nutshell, just didn't give a fuck. Make-out seshes with the jock's girlfriend. Yup. Massages in class? Why not? Bring this character back as the cool dad that Cory aspires to be like.
Frankie "The Enforcer" Stechino
Played by a young, and large, Ethan Suplee, Frankie (along with this diminutive cohort) was the lackey to the resident cool kid in school. Whether it was Eric, Harley, or Griff, Frankie was the strongman always waiting int the wings. He also had a close bond with Cory and Shawn, who helped him come to terms with his softer side. A bond that should carry him into Cory's adult life and presumably into a role as Cory and Topanga's babysitter.
He's not necessary for the plot by any means, but if he could just cruise by on his chopper each episode that would be fantastic. No dialogue necessary. Just there. Looming. And shaping young minds, of course.
Selfish choice here, as I don't remember anything about this character other than he was in a loveless marriage with Topanga's mother and they eventually divorced. Understandable as their marriage probably took a tumultuous turn when Topanga ditched her flower child personality for a new role as bookish dame/ Cory's arm candy. Whatever. The reason he's on this list is because he was played by Michael McKean and goddamn I never get tired of that guy. More McKean please.
That Red-Haired Roommate That Eric, Shawn, and Matthew Lawrence Lived With
Just kidding, she was far too tall and is not welcome.
Shawn's Dead Father
If we're not getting Rider, can we at least get the ghost of Mr. Chet Hunter? Sure, he was a terrible father and left Shawn to fend for himself (and then died) but that's all more reason for him to redeem himself. If we can just take a leap here, and I think we all can because we're all reading a list of about minor Boy Meets World characters and thus have zero priorities, let's suspend disbelief and allow Shawn's deadbeat dad to show up as the Matthews daughter's invisible friend, who doles out sage advice from the beyond.
That Girl That Linda Cardellini Played
Remember when Corey and Topanga broke up? Yeah. Shit got real after she and Cory made the fuck out on a ski trip. Bring her back in the mix. Dramaaaaaa.
Cory "The Cory" Matthews
Obviously this is not a character, per se; it was a persona that Cory adopted for the episode in which he joined the wrestling team and gave himself the hardman's nickname, Cory "The Cory" Matthews. But I think it's safe to say we'd all want that fuck-off attitude of his to return. Maybe Cory went on a to a career as a pro wrestler and that ferocious attitude pops up again? Like Topanga keeps having to keep him in check. "Am I talking to Cory, my husband, or Cory, The Cory?" THIS SHIT WRITES ITSELF.
Added 6 months ago
1474 funny votes
482 die votes
Patience is overrated...
Patience is overrated...
- where the hell is minkus?!
- as long as topanga is in it, i could care less who the extras are, im gonna watch it!!!
- No minkus?
- Joey the Rat! He was played by Blake Sennet, and he's currently an indie rock musician, so you KNOW he's got time.
- Bring back Harleys little sister !
- The rangas name is Rachel
- What about Minkus?
- No. u need Jack. aka Matt Lawrence. i wont be satisfied unless that happens. 0_0
- Or frankies dad Vader. awesome.
- Wait, I thought Adam Scott was the guy who was making out with that chick Christian Slater had sex with and then got all screwed up in the head because James Bond was way more smooth than him. Right? Seriously, it's a messed up sex scene and I'd rather just have Adam Scott laughing at Pinhead.
- Does no one else remember Topanga's dad was played by like threes. yer man from the monkeys, that ginger lad and then some random black haired boyo. Unstable as balls. Proper changling vibe. Also, mick foley should come back.
- How can Shawn not be part of the reboot? He would've been the child's godfather. Blasphemy I tell you!
- Seriously, where is Minkus?
- The writer of this article is a dingleberry. First, Adam Scott IS on tv. He's on that awful show "Parks and Recreation". Second, the dad was played by three actors. One of which was Peter Tork from The Monkees. I agree with others here and would like to see Vader and Ethan come back as father and son. Also, I agree that Lee "Minkus" Norris should return as maybe an annoying teacher or something. He's been on "One Tree Hill" for nine seasons but that ended this year so he's got nothing to do. LOL You have to have Rider Strong come back as Shawn, William Daniels as Mr. Feeny and Will Friedle back as Eric or people probably won't watch. I don't even know why it's coming back. LOL I guess it's become a hit with today's kids because they rerun it on MTV2. I used to watch it during the first seasons when they were cute and funny kids but as they grew up ...I became less interested.
- Uh, why would Adam Scott have to do this show to get back on TV when he's already a series regular on Parks and Recreation. So I think he should say thanks but no thanks to this...
- The "Rachel is too tall" line killed your article
- You spelled Shawn 2 different ways. Know your shows, before you say who they should bring back. (Need I bring up 'that red haired roommate' her name is Rachel!)
- Dana Pruitt!
- There should be a Harley Kiner Jr. that bullies this new Matthews kid
- What about Missy Robinson!? http://youtu.be/jruaIveJlSM?t=5m47s
- What about Eric?
- Bag this derivative nonsense and revive Parker Lewis Can't Lose, particularly Koob and Mikey.
- How can it even be good if shawn is not involved?? the show was basically about shawn and cory's shinanagins!!