These people deserve a high-five to celebrate how terrible their high-fives were.
These Two Auburn Fans
This Falling Fan
This Doofy Chris Bosh
This Still Doofy Chris Bosh
This Lonely Tim Duncan
This Attempt by Ryan Seacrest to High Five a Blind Man
This Young Beck
This Fan Who Just Wants to be Accepted
These Hockey Coaches
These Cool and Hip Sweater Enthusiasts
This Tribute to Tim Duncan
Not a High Five, But These Golf Champs
Up next: 6 Gifs of Miguel's Epic Stage Dive
- I believe that "cool hip sweater enthusiast" is John Mayer
- If only there was a gif of this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=fLpEbUZdlu8
- gotta love john mayer....
- Good Laugh:)
- I feel bad for Timmy..
- O M G .... the one with Ryan Seacrest trying to high-five a blind guy...DAMN
- How on EARTH did you forget this one?: http://gifrific.com/kevin-loves-high-five-fail/
- That is kind of Funny- and some are pathetic...well, just really SAD.
- I think you mean "Young Beck and Thurston Moore."
- adam morrison high five ninja http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSlA2yb-I4A should be number one, no question
- Hilarious! Especially the one with the hockey coaches is memorable.
- Dude, I am crying a river after watching this. I don't thnk I've ever laughed as hard as when I watched the last one. I am still trying to get it together.
- Yea Bosh!! hilarious!
- LOL at Ryan Secrest
- high five, ajajjajajaj
- I like the way a failed high five between two men... turns into a soaring eagle. A SOARING EAGLE!!!!