Hall of Fame
1. Once you go black, can you really ever go back?
2. Are there any freaks out there who can lick their elbows?
3. Is Walt Disney’s head held in a cryogenic chamber? Is this chamber housed in a lab somewhere on the outskirts of Tuscon, Arizona? If not Tuscon, what other midsize southwestern city could house such a facility?
4. If the hemoglobin in our blood was copper-based instead of iron-based, our blood would be green. Would this mean stop signs would be green?
5. What would happen to civilization if the movie Paulie was based on true events?
6. WHY are robots so eerie? Is it because they don’t have souls? Or is it because we know they could turn on us at any moment and begin the robot uprising?
ALL THIS AND MORE ON MYTHBUSTERS RETURNING THIS FALL!
"crazy myths lol." -Grant Imahara