Tell me again, how many miles did you run today? Ah yes, that is fascinating how it was a faster time than you did yesterday and you've never felt better. I get it, you're a much better person than me and in far better shape. Now could you do me a favor and shut the fuck up?
People on a Cleanse
Oh boy go on about how hungry you are, but how good you feel and that it's totally worth it because of toxins. Awesome, could you be more specific about which toxins you're referring to, and if you knew that they were even something that existed more than a week ago? Great. Also, please shut your pie hole, which is not being used for delicious pie,* but instead is being filled with pepper water.
*If you do choose to eat pie, you may talk about it forever and forever.
People Who Listen To Horoscopes
Leo: This month you will shut the fuck up.
People Who Brag About A Good Athlete as a Kid
Oh you made the all star game in little league? We all made the all star game in little league. It does not excuse your current lack of body control as an adult if we all did it. "I'm not good at basketball these days, but let me tell you, I once was a child who competed against other children before any of us grew into our adult bodies." That is essentially what you've said. And also who invited you to play basketball and please shut the fuck up?
Relentless Fans of "The Wire"
Let me be clear, this is in NO WAY referring to fans of the show talking to other fans about how great it is. That's fine. It is strictly referring to those who freak out when they find out someone has not watched their precious television show. Listen, we know it's good. It's constantly ranked as the best thing ever created, something we hear every day. So why don't you also tell me about the new band you're getting into: The Beatles. What about that sitcom you like? Seinfeld, I believe it's called. Also what's the deal with you shutting the fuck up?
You know that moment when you start talking and you realize that everything you're saying is being met with blank stares, polite nods, and dead eyes? That is every reaction to every dream every person has ever had. If you had a dream about shutting the fuck up, perhaps I would be interested.
- y so mad
- Better than 90% of the other 'pictures and words' bits on this site. Can we add some of those to the list? How about the the stupid fake celebrity bullshit. A culturally relevant persons made up dating profile? what a riot! ugh.
- Actually you're always interested in the dream of someone you fancy, just in case you're in it!
- Why you mad son!?
- Especially the dream recappers. Holy shit, is there anything more boring than having someone describe their nonsensical dreams to you?
- is this from the same writer as go the fuck to sleep? if not then this is kind of a rip off.
- how about people who add shit to funny or die thats not funny. those people should shut the fuck up.
- Well that's pretty much everyone I know on all subjects!
- I personally like to hear about some dreams depending on how fucked up they are. I would rather hear about a dream than hearing someone talk about their life and how wonderful or terrible it is.
- I would also like to add to this list: People who don't shut the fuck up about P90X.
- ha! Great list - total agreement - just stick a sock in it!
- People who say LMAO about every post they put on Facebook!
- My favorite is when people post pics of the gross crap they made for dinner...REALLY? I have never seen a chicken breast and canned corn looking so wonderful. Oh my god...is that boxed stuffing? You are a kitchen rock star!
- Haha. Love this list.
- Ppl doing crossfit. Please stfu about your wod, nobody but other crossfit jackasses care
- Man... guess I REALLY need to Shut the F--k Up!! I am a chronic dream recapper, I read my horoscope frequently, and I am on a Cleanse!! :P
- I need to shut the fuck up. Thank you.
- I lol'd
- Word. (but not too many)
- But how can I get you to watch "The Wire" if I shut up about it?
- You forgot Ted Nugent speaking about anything. Ever.
- Along with the Wire which I am a fan of Lost...lol
- Fuck this list, anyone who has not seen the Wire is missing out on ultimate awesomeness.