Recently, Buzzfeed.com gave us The 21 Absolute Worst Things in the World. You know, like a cookie too big for its glass, or a bad hangnail. Stuff that just should REALLY piss you off. Unfortunately, it's come to our attention that they forgot a few things. And we here at Funny or Die are nothing if not drunk constantly. Sorry, I meant thorough. The alcohol is getting to me. So now we present even more of those just UGH SO ANNOYING things. Like:
6. THIS THIS THIS
7. OMG THIS
10. SRSLY THIS
14. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? THIS
17. THIS TIMES INFINITY
20. >:0 THIS
21. FOREAL THO THIS
Up next: Product Review: Cell Phones
Added about 1 year ago
414 funny votes
1166 die votes
Description: Recently, Buzzfeed.com gave us The 21 Absolute Worst Things in the World. You know, like a cookie too big for its glass, or a bad hangnail. Stuff that just should REALLY piss you off. Unfortunately, it's come to our attention that they forgot a few things. And we here at Funny or Die are nothing if not drunk constantly. Sorry, I meant thorough. The alcohol is getting to me. So now we present even more of those just UGH SO ANNOYING things. Like:
Patience is overrated...
Patience is overrated...
- Where is Kim Jong Un and the North Korean labor camps? Jews were in concentration camps for up to 3 years. North Korean political criminals(and their whole families) are in labor camps until they die, and their children, even those born inside of the labor camps can never leave. Starvation, beatings, executions, forced labor and rape are daily events in North Korean gulags.
- The Vietnamese Execution picture is actually a picture of a police officer (I think, something comprable) killing a war criminal who murdered his family. Not that bad.
- Wouldn't be so funny if the people lying in those graves were your family members. God forbid people laugh at an abused dog, but it's perfectly fine to put up a picture of a deathly starved child and mass graves of the starved and tortured. Right? It's cool, I clearly see that I'm the one who's a douche bag.
- Not the least bit funny.
- I'm noticing a surprising uptick in abuse humor on this site. Its a trend brought about by kids who do not understand politics or pain, and adults who are ignorant enough to allow it to progress. the ingrown nail thing and the eyelash pic got it started, but it was all downhill from there. Not even funny comments. Just using hate and death and pain and politics to make light of the human condition with no meaning. That kind of regurgitated aggregated crap is what ruins great sites like Funny Or Die, which should be a forum for funny bawdy obnoxious ideas from anyone who can rub two editing bays together. But this sh*t? No.
- This is terrible. Not funny and depressing. I'm sorry, but you seem to have missed the entire point of the Buzzfeed joke. I guess Funny or Die is just trying to ride the coattails of a successful competitor post to garner traffic. Please don't do this again or I won't trust you guys to make funny stuff. You're better than this.
- It got a little.... Er, macabre, I suppose. Really not funny....
- Although, I think the point was that people don't take these things seriously, and they're making fun of that fact. I think that, really, they were saying how horrible it is, yet trying to laugh at certain slightly unrelated aspects of it, trying to lighten the mood about such situations. Still, NOT very funny.
- I wonder if anyone realized that this wasn't supposed to be funny? that there are CLEARLY worse things than what they showed in the first 'worst things ever' so no need to go off on a political rant...honestly you're not the only one who isn't laughing...calm it down.
- Rather than focus on the annoying things, how about focusing on the awesome things. Like giving people HOPE. www.facebook.com/Hope4rx
- Commenters like Tim Portalatin and Unkomik Thunder clearly miss the very premise of this article. The article is satirical, mocking Buzzfeed for the insignificance of the things they deemed to be 'the worst things in the world'. The article makes you laugh at the contrast between the first couple and the rest of the article, but the whole point of that is to illustrate just how vast the gap is between first world countries and much of the rest of the world. Rather than undermining these atrocities it emphasizes their importance, and reminds readers in a humorous way that the worst things in the world aren't hangnails and fat people on planes, but rather genocide, starvation, and murder. P.S. Poor choice on #17, the murdered man was a rebel general who had just murdered numerous innocent people, including women and children. Just sayin