Imagine being trapped on a deserted island where the only supplies to create a shelter are palm fronds and fallen coconuts.
The Apocalypse will be just like that, only instead of lush vegetation you'll be using the burned and smoldering scraps the overlords have left you.
Tug of War
When eternal night descends and the rivers begin to freeze into an icy tundra, you'll need as much warmth as you can get.
Only one scrap of blanket left, you say? NBD. Rip that shit from your enemies hands.
Ever heard of flying goblins? No, of course you haven't. But come the end of 2012 you'll know them all too well.
Here's a hint: the Goblins will be the ones who look like Ben Stiller in Dodgeball and have rapey mustaches.
In this game that tests balance and your ability to handle chaotic situations, you'll learn the skills necessary to hold on for dear life as what remains of earth begins to erode beneath you.
Right hand red like your life depends on it, fuckers.
Doctors? Hospitals? Insurance fraud? Pssssh.
Those things won't be covered when the Plague of Boils hits.
It would be wise to practice removing that pesky spare rib now before you have to do it for real. Trust me, you'll need that thing gone if only for the increased flexibility.
Blind Man's Bluff
When the Plague of Locusts comes to fruition and they swarm until what little light was left in the sky is gone, it will be you and you alone who can feel your way to safety.
Just avoid running into any zombies and you're golden.
If Ghostbusters taught me anything it's that when the world ends, New York City streets will open up and burst into a fiery pool of lava.
As soon as it happens climb the tallest building and never look back. Seriously. If you do you'll turn to dust.
In what is essentially an epic and bloody race against death, you'll need all of the upper body strength you can muster (especially when you lose your legs to the river of dead firstborns).
When a situation occurs like the one in the comic series Y: The Last Man, and all of the men have been wiped off the face of the earth by a plague except for one, you'll want to prove that you're the most fertile woman remaining.
Hula hoop into that man's heart and let re-populating the earth begin.
Hungry Hungry Hippos
Meet the true four horsemen of the Apocalypse.
When we're forced to serve our rainbow colored hippo overlords you'll be grateful to know their achilles heel: shiny white balls.
Added about 1 year ago
1145 funny votes
986 die votes
Patience is overrated...
Patience is overrated...
- Right hand red like your life depends on it, fuckers.
- holt shit i love tree climing
- Hey! You forgot Hide 'N Seek! While you're accepting that I'l be busy trying to figure out how Pong can be used to save ou lives.
- Important info.
- Rapey mustaches. LOL.
- there is no end of the world the mayan calendar doesnt end the same cycle repeats it self over and over again harold camping shud give up and stop predicting the end of the world becoz this is his third time saying it and the only thing happening on 12-23-12 is a new star age and for you christian people god has not said when he is gonna end the world and that shit harold camping said bout it being in the bible is untrue so get a life or just die already he has nothing to look forward to since this is not the first time he has predicted
- hahahahahaha what about duck hunt?
- its alright
- Any one of the fallout video games and new vegas would prepare us for life after the apocalypse.
- We used to play manhunt in the woods with bbguns (yeah for real) that could come in handy. even if you dont have a real gun any crude weapon would do. right?
- Ha! Dead first borns.
- Red light, green light for when you are under attack and need to escape it's better if someone can order you when to move and how fast to do it.
- Check out www.doomsdayjesters.com for all of the funniest Doomsday 2012 t shirts and novelties like ascension robes, apocalypse insurance, yellow DIESTRONG wristbands, countdown clocks and end of the world condoms. #DoomsdaySwag