Friends, Season 4 : "The One Where Joey Gets AIDS"
After watching a PSA for AIDS Prevention, Chandler becomes convinced that he may be infected with HIV because he once met someone who shook Magic Johnson's hand. For support, his best bud Joey goes with him to the health clinic where they both get tested for the disease. Chandler, obviously comes back clean because "Can he be any more celibate." Joey, however, learns he has full-blownsies after years of sleeping with countless women. In part 2 of the episode, Joey is forced to call every girl he's ever slept with and break the news. Hilarity ensues when can't help but begin every conversation with "How You Doin?".
Fresh Prince, Season 3: "Carlton Spits on a Homeless Man"
A "Very Special Episode." Carlton meets a group of Princeton students. Since it is his dream to attend the prestigious university and follow in the footsteps of "The Big Guy," Carlton does anything he can to impress them. In a hazing ritual (which Carlton believes is his ticket to Princeton), Carlton is forced to spit on a homeless man. Torn up because of his actions, Carlton has a sit down with Uncle Phil who tells him, "I don't want the son who's not afraid to spit on a homeless man. I want the son who's not afraid not to." Subplot: Will sleeps with some fine slimmies.
The OC, Season 3 Finale: "Seth Sleeps With Marissa's Corpse"
Season 3 ended with the death of Marissa, but there was originally a script written for one more episode in which Seth Cohen has sex with Marissa's limp body because he thought it would be a tribute to her and Ryan's love. Also Summer had a new boyfriend and he thought this would make her jealous. The infamous plot line was meant to be a series finale, but was scrapped after the show was renewed for a fourth season.
Boy Meets World, Season 5: "Mr. Feeney Gets Arrested for Statutory Rape"
Cory and Topanga's relationship hits a rough patch, leading to Mr. Matthews searching for solace in his mentor, who always has the answers. Mr. Feeney, seeing his pupil's vulnerability, puts his hand on Cory's upper thigh. Cory, prone to overreactions, tells his brother Eric who proclaims that the "Feenster's a fiend." Eric, who despite graduating years ago, begins a series of protests in the high school leading to the beloved teacher's dismissal, arrest, and ultimately his sentencing.
Entourage, Season 7: "Turtle Needs Money for His Documentary on Red Yankee Hats"
Downtrodden from a life of failed endeavors, Turtle hits up Vince for money for his film. Drama overhears and asks to the be star of it despite it being a documentary. Everything works out for everyone and the episode ends with the gang drinking champagne on a hotel rooftop party.
Added 8 months ago
876 funny votes
1655 die votes
Patience is overrated...
Patience is overrated...
- Is funny or die running out of things to post?
- Family Matters-After 6 TV seasons The Winslows have enough of Steve Urkell and at Halloween chop off his head and hollow it out and use it for a Jack-O-Lantern. The rest of his body is sent to his parents who are in Russia.
- those are stupid plots. this isnt funny. what the heck are you guys doing
- is this real?
- so totally FAKE!!!
- Just throwing this out there....spellcheck.
- I want the last 2 minutes of my life back.
- This was funny, and if you think this is real, you're a complete idiot.
- The only one that was that great was the first one. Everything went downhill from there.
- Are these real? If so, this is a good post because it's interesting. If not... well, this site seems to be sucking more and more with each post.
- I wouldn't bring these shows back for the "maybe" plot!
- Those plots would all be more awesome than any of the episodes that actually got made. Man oh man, if only humanity had the balls to tolerate interesting stories.
- This is retarded beyond belief.