No one needs to see your post-dump face in the bathroom.
My Little Pony Rainbow Hair
For the gal who needs to remind people that she's going clinically insane: rainbow-dyed tips!
Taylor Swift's Cougar Ways
Leave the cougaring to pros like Demi Moore. Harry Styles was innocent before he met you! (Maybe.)
Adam Sandler Making Awful Movies and Expecting Us to Watch Them
Oh, you didn't see That's My Boy? Fun fact: No one else did either.
Breastfeeding Pics on Facebook
Seriously? Get off my Timeline, half-boob!
Donald Trump Tweeting Anything
Maybe you should write a novel that no one would buy instead of trying to write one in less than 30 minutes on Twitter.
You Only Live Once. But this phrase will live forever on your skin, Zac Efron. (Or, at least until Doomsday!)
Rihanna and Chris Brown
Ugh. Just ugh.
Wedding Boards on Pinterest
Does anyone else smell desperation or...? Just us? Okay then.
We all agree that liking this was a huge mistake, right?
- can i add anything that has an owl or a mustache on it ?
- Vampire fan fiction. Please kill that. Please.
- I hope Chris Brown takes up flying..
- no more books like "50 Shades of Gray"...I just refuse to become interested in yet another story about a poor, virginal woman (girl) who is sexually awakened by a masochistic Svengali. God, it's so...Dirt Scoops Victoria
- Kardashians, anyone?
- well i would have to agree with them.
- anyone else notice that the kid brestfeeding is like 5 or 6 years old? thats even worse than the kid from grownups (another adam sandler movie, lol) the was "48 months".
- Don’t forget the following. 1. Hollywood’s biggest brain fart: the reboot. Some movies should not be messed with. As for the other ones…you know the cliché about trying to dress a turd. 2. Dubstep. This music genre was invented by some sound geek who sold the idea to sub woofer manufacturers which use it as marketing ploy to get you to buy their latest 20 inch earthquake maker. 3. MTV. What does the M mean again? 4. The whole Twilight spectacle. Thank the Gods it’s all over and done with now, or is it? The Hollywood brain fart, remember? 5. The media’s nauseating infatuations with Royal couple’s soon to be first born. We care, really we do, but some of us actually have a life. 6. Star Wars geeks. Repeat after me: Yoda is not real.
- what about new trends? Like a nice ball park frank w/ a refreshing natty light? watch the video and you'll understand http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/a4832152b6/too_d-ft-noodle-die-happy-found-footage-of-12-21-2012?fb_action_ids=10200153395267335&fb_action_types=og.likes&fb_source=aggregation&fb_aggregation_id=288381481237582