If you were around in the Nineties, you may remember a certain "IT-Girl" named Alanis Morissette, who warbled indecipherable songs about shit most of us couldn't care about if we tried.
She was the Volkswagon Beetle of female singer-songwriters - Compact, grotesque to look at, inefficient by design and created by Nazis.
Also, she looked like this:
How the hell Ryan Reynolds mounted that is beyond me, and I whack off to pictures of trees.
Before she was sent to the glue factory, Ms. Morissette released a track of auditory ear rape known as "Ironic." Purporting to describe a series of ironic events, the only actual ironic thing about the song was that none of the examples given were actually ironic. That's fuckwaffling irony right there.
That's like you clicking on this article expecting images of irony only to find picture after picture of cute kittens dressed in Ghostbusters outfits. (Which, granted, would be the greatest fucking site on the face of the planet.)
Anyway, unlike that cocknuckle of a song, here are a series of images that can actually be deemed as literal definitions of irony - Well, for the most part, anyway.
Follow Sean on TWITTER.
- i love it!!!
- Love it too!!
- Omfg. Dude i love you <3. This kicks asss lol
- jajaja buenísimo!
- the guy is a the definition of a duchbag. you wantd to show funny pictures go ahead but don't be a brain less idiot in the process
- haha...good ones!
- This is great, but I gotta say I love Alanis.
- Seems strange that the responders in 16's survey opted to answer the question by choosing "The World Security Institute of Washington"
- I happen to like Alanis Morrisette when shes not overplayed. I seen her play recently on utube, she looks healthy, blonde ( short ) and happy
- Tirando os comentários sobre a Alanis (sim, engraçadíssimos, mas eu adoro ela), as fotos irônicas estão ótimas...
- LMAO ;) good way to start your day with a smile XX Angel
- Now thats Fucking funny
- I believe I saw the church announcement board is at the Museum of Contemporary Art in Chicago.
- This is just plain funny
- The best part of this was; when we got past the writer's introduction to the pictures
- I do enjoy irony.
- Great Pics
- Funny stuff, I have seen number 5 in person.
- hilarious :))
- awsome.....great, i like it!!!