You know who writes “amazing” screenplays in one night? Cokeheads.
Lights, Cameraâ¦.and weâre STROLLING
Lot of great walking shots in this episode, which were very relatable to me as a person who also walks places on occasion. The rounding the corner shots (or âRTCSâ as they say in the biz) really brought it home for me. Great to know they do their own stunts.
Coke is IT
Remember when Vince did coke? Neither does he. He was like, âUm why is this guy telling me about his uncle doing meth? Not like I just got out of rehab for snorting copious amounts of drug and can we talk about my hair?â
A Burst of Vinceperation
You know who writes âamazingâ screenplays in one night? Cokeheads.
Tattoo Mama Tambien
E has a tattoo. This is the kind of final season character development that weâve waited 8 years for. I knew Doug Ellin had bombs to drop in the last season but this is almost too much. This onionâs got layErs.
I am genuinely concerned about the unnecessary targeting of Bobby Flay at this point but would love to see a Throwdown in which Bobby and Ari compete to see who can fuck Ariâs wife better.
Ariâs loyal assistant is back and acting his butt off! As happy as I was to see my favorite person on earth, I was also saddened- I thought he might have broke free of the 9-5 grind to pursue his real passion: archery in the nude.
Theyâre Plugs for Men
We all need to get a grip and accept this is the final seasonâ¦the writers clearly have. Couldnât hurt to plug Mad Men and Modern Family, two Emmy award winning TV shows who might be looking for new writers? If thereâs one thing Mad Men lacks itâs def the use of the word, âbro,â bro.
About the Author
- E's tattoo was visible in the 1st season
- Yeah they have shown E's wack tattoo plenty of other times
- Yeah, she should go back and check it. I definitely remember E's gay little "yep, I'm irish" tattoo back in the first season.
- I dont really get the point they're trying to make anywhere here but ok.
- i wish i had the money for hbo still now i have to wait for the dvd for season 8 to come out. it sucks but oh well
- ahahaha RTCS
- Ah 8 fine years men have had their own sex in the city... if we weren't so thick and forgetful just imagine all the damage it might have done...
- Sorry Chase.. that piece sucked......... hard.....
- yup. tats always been there
- Bobby Flay won't end up doing Mrs. Ari. He will personally cook for her though. E chases after Sloan in NY because..who would'nt! She's from my hometown in Canada so the Canadian thing is the thing. They should open one of Bobby's restaurants in Toronto some day-probably will. Turtle seems like he's going to get dumped by Alex. I'm still sure this whole Tequilla business is a scam and some fraud will be a happenin' . Dice is great on the show
- ...me as a person who also walks places on occasion. I don't get that reference, who doesn't walk places on occasion. Using an industry term isn't impressive to a non entertainment industry person. What is so interesting about E having a tatoo (whether that was revealed in season one or not)? I love playing back that scene where Sloan is walking and talking on the phone sounding typically receptive to E, then she tells drops the F bomb on him. I played that over a half dozen times-great loop. Chase, if you go real in depth and point out things that Doug and Co. do that would be great. Good concept and your a fan of the show which is the main thing. Oh yeah, the whole Avion thing is a scam-my prediction.. long con to get many industry and celebrity investors involved in and Turtle takes the fall. The foreshadow was when that sports guy (I don't watch most sports) said to turtle in S07 that he would kill him if the deal goes bad. Who knows what Mark Cuban would do as well. Then, the house burns down...because of Turtle. Turtle inadvertently helps to facilitate a long con.
- absolutely atrocious...