It's quiz time! NBC (the network famous for making great decisions) has released posters for their new comedies and oh boy do they look great. And by great, I mean "like someone made a fake poster in photoshop as a joke and put it on their Tumblr." We took a few of the REAL posters that NBC just released and put them alongside some fake TV show parodies that people have ACTUALLY MADE AND PUT ON TUMBLR. Which one is which? Answers at the bottom.
1. Go On: Real or Fake?
2. Animal Practice: Real or Fake?
3. The New Normal: Real of Fake?
4. Guys with Kids: Real or Fake?
5. Save Me: Real of Fake?
6. 1600 Penn: Real or Fake?
7. Next Caller: Real of Fake?
Added about 1 year ago
2566 funny votes
346 die votes
Description: It's quiz time! NBC (the network famous for making great decisions) has released posters for their new comedies and oh boy do they look great. And by great, I mean "like someone made a fake poster in photoshop as a joke and put it on their Tumblr." We took a few of the REAL posters that NBC just released and put them alongside some fake TV show parodies that people have ACTUALLY MADE AND PUT ON TUMBLR. Which one is which? Answers at the bottom.
Patience is overrated...
Patience is overrated...
- Awesome! Awesomely sad! Awesomely sad situation the people at NBC finds themselves in when they give 30 Rock and Community half seasons for this crap...
- Next Caller to block please Peter
- This is just sad. The only ones that look like they can be half good are Go On and The New Normal. And what kind of horrible name is "Go On"? What does that even mean? Whitney corrupted what used to be a great network.
- Animal Practice looks good, actually.
- i like it..
- I'm just so disappointed that there's no show where rich white people adopt minority children. Maybe next year there'll be a show where a Chinese couple buys a McMansion in Orlando and the white family that lives in it, who they keep as pets.
- This quiz is horrifying... although, number two gives me hope for the future of television... amirite Tom Smith? Put a chimp on a tv show, and you can guarantee that dad and I will watch it.
- This is hilarious. And you wonder why we consider the peacock such a fail. Do people who pitch their ideas to the networks have something against NBC? They seem to get the worse end of the stick all the time.
- is dis real?
- These shows instead of Awake and The Event??!!! I know that these are comedys and those were dramas but really? The only ones of these I might watch are animal practice and the new normal maybe guys with kids but the others really look stupid!
- Wonder if Louis CK will go on Dane Cook's show to return the favor. By the look of Dane's show though he would owe Louis something big favor after doing it. Like a house. Animal Practice seems the best. The others seem like they are trying too hard to split the difference making shows both men and women will like, or just women.
- NBC is finally putting black people on tv. lol
- Where's the Sad button?
- Which ones will be cancelled... All of them.
- OH GOD THEY'RE ALL REAL
- OH GOD!
- And yet Sarah Silverman's pilot with the HILARIOUS Harris Wittels and Tig Notaro remains on the shelf. NBC is the worst run network.
- I actually thought they were all fake, except for like 3 of them.
- Even if 1600 Penn is an actual show, that is still the worst Photoshop job I've ever seen for a promo. It's as if the material is so bad they couldn't the actors to even pose together in the same picture
- This is why the terrorists hate us.
- With all the options available on TV now, it is nice to see NBC making my decision-making easier.
- I thought this was making fun of Go On or Guys with Kids, stuff that isn't a bad idea necessarily until I saw the end. Animal Practice is real? 1600 Penn?? That's real?
- this is quite interesting...but so is Dan Myrick's Reemco:) http://www.tubefilter.com/2012/04/17/daniel-myrick-alex-borstein-reemco/ with engage:BDR