Pedophile Priest (Complete With Fake Boy Hanging from Crotch)
Anyone Who Puts Costumes on Their Pets
Do I make you horny? Awesome. You must be turned on by outdated references. I bet that Austin Powers costume looks great in your closet next to your Rick James costume and Borat impression. I really don't know if people are still doing this, but I have to assume there are plenty of people, in a general a sense, who deserve a punch to the gut, so I'll go with the hypothesis that they're all wearing this costume.
- different halloween costumes:)
- Next time I wear a costume it'll be a mirror.
- I'll dress as The Over-worked Underpaid Worker for Halloween this year. http://tuitiontoodamnhigh.blogspot.com/
- My costume idea is to be dead Osama bin Laden wearing a tshirt that says "I got dumped in the ocean and all I got was this lousy tshirt" Is this ok?
- The priestophile is the best. If somebody gets offended, tell them that there people dressed up as vastly more evil people, like Hitler, Dracula and Dick Cheney.
- You forgot Charlie Sheen...
- Very funny...I would not be caught dead in these costumes. My sister has six cats and I KNOW she would never put costumes on them...it's just plain creepy!
- "Gods Gift To Women" where a guy puts his dick in a box. Also the asshole with a nametag that has his own name on it.
- lol me. Sarah look so sexy in hers, maybe,
- now that gun you may keep, takes all appeal away.
- The year before sadam hussain was assasinated, by bro was him for halloween....when he was killed the following year he was the ghost of saddam...it was epic.
- What a hard-ass, I love all these costumes. I didn't know people were such hipsters when it came to Halloween. Now I need to put on my "Elephant Man" costume and go party.
- HILARZ! But whomever wrote this, hates Halloween as much as Siobhan O'Keefe Summers.
- There's a costume that I want. It's: http://images.buycostumes.com/mgen/merchandiser/31976.jpg I think that the costume above is awesome!
- Best one is the priest, easily.
- you people obviously don't know how to have fun with a pet. dressing my cat and making him misserable is one of the few true joys in life. you only dress pet long enough to have a good laugh and then take costume off. not mean at all. HILLARIOUS!