To appease gun lovers everywhere or something, this week The White House released a photo of President Obama shooting clay pigeons at Camp David.
These were their conditions.
Up next: Product Review: Cell Phones
- Gif Master
- The original photo was fake to begin with.
- It wasn't fake, it was staged. I'm not sure how many of you are familiar with skeet shooting, but at that level he most likely pulled a Cheney and shot someone in the face.
- if that first photo -is- real, then it's pretty funny how it shows him shootin a gun & all but yet, he's tryin to "ban" the 2nd amendment lol :p [which he can't]
- Fake President in a fake photo.
- This Is Funny))))
- thats photoshoped
- this was obviously Photoshop, anyone that says otherwise is ignorant and hiding from the truth that his actions regarding firearm laws is illegal
- Laugh a little
- A shooter AND a guitar player. Who knew...
- Good thing this article was on the validity of the original and not the funny gifs otherwise people would miss the whole point... ffs
- In my humble opinion he's holding the wrong end to his body and face, he would get my (Like) just a whole lot quicker that way!!!
- Hilarious lol
- 상황설명 백악관에서 답없는 NRA 가 오바마보고 총도 안 쏘면 흑인새끼라고 까니깐 백악관 빡쳐서 사진 올림. 올리면서 같이 덧붙인 말 "요거요거 합성하면 너네들 고소크리 ㅇㅋ?" 그러자 우리의 밐쿡인들의 기똥찬 장의력으로 "합성"은 안하고 "포토샵" 을 함. 그래서 나온 5가지의 GIF 작품. 지린다....
- and to all of you. yes you can catch a shotgun at the moment of fire with a camera, taking 60 frames a second and keeping one. second. even if it didnt smoke like that, if it was at all chilly in the area, steam. and why is it even a big "NOT THIS IS PHOTOSHOPPED" thing. wtf people. but in my opinion i agree. the gifs are Photoshopped.
- Me recordó a Homar H. Ramirez C:
- i wonder if he would laugh at these