The week President Trump learned that Puerto Rico is not the name of a famous baseball player.
1) “He never did it? Well then we’re doing it”
@realDonaldTrump you know what you could do that Obama never did? Resign. That'll show people. It'll be Huge news. People will be like whoa— quinta b. (@quintabrunson) September 30, 2017
2) Reelin’ In The Years
Being nice to Rocket Man hasn't worked in 25 years, why would it work now? Clinton failed, Bush failed, and Obama failed. I won't fail.— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 1, 2017
Kim Jong-un took power in 2011. Can’t believe that was 25 years ago already. https://t.co/SilKrUhj5V— Matt Little (@themattlittle) October 1, 2017
3) To be fair we have enough Strange Senators
Looks like all that campaigning you did for Strange really paid off!— IR.net (@IRdotnet) September 27, 2017
4) Administration is a hoax perpetrated by President Trump’s brother Oscar
5) President should probably take a knee on this one
Can't believe I'm saying this but you're much better off picking a fight with athletes than going this route— Comfortably Smug (@ComfortablySmug) September 30, 2017
6) Found Patient Zero
7) This week, or every week?
So far this week:— Alt Fed Employee (@Alt_FedEmployee) September 30, 2017
1. Black citizens "sons of bitches"
2. Puerto Ricans "want everything done for them"
3. Strong women leaders "nasty"
4. Our press "fake news"#ImpeachTrump
8) And get a folder of good news about itself twice a day
good idea, from this point on the media should ALWAYS mention the popular vote results when analyzing elections— Matt Oswalt (@MattOswaltVA) September 30, 2017
9) President clearly never saw Boyz N The Hood
I swea to god if u get us killed nigga— sosa loves his girl (@skrongmeat_) October 1, 2017
10) Brother, Can You Spare A Literally Anything?
hey man puerto rico said they'll stand for the anthem AND build some confederate statues if you just fucking help them out immediately— Michael Dyer (@Mike_Dyer13) September 27, 2017
11) The Tonya Harding Method of Governance
So you can only get a vote through if your opponents are incapacitated - that’s reassuring.— Dave Jones (@WelshGasDoc) September 27, 2017
12) And facts are what this administration are all about
Factually correct, as no president has achieved so little— David Heyman (@dcborn61) September 27, 2017
13) Because you can’t stop MR. WORLDWIDE
How can Mark Cuban and Pitbull get their planes into Puerto Rico but the U.S. government can't b/c the ocean is too big?— Sarah Smith (@SarahLSmith677) September 29, 2017
14) Golden gun, one shot kills
15) But then how would he get to Mar A Lago
Mr President, surely it's time to implement a full travel ban on all fat, old, white men? Just until we get a handle on this situation?— Craig Stone (@craigstone_) October 2, 2017