If you're not watching the NBA Finals, that's fine. Basketball's not your thing and we're not going to try to pressure you into watching something you don't like. HOWEVER, we would recommend tuning into the post game show, which has more suspense than any of the games themselves due to the fashion choices of Oklahoma City Thunder's Russell Westbrook. More specifically: his shirts. Every night it's a new shirt, each topping the previous. They look like he went to J.Crew or Old Navy, walked over the boxers section and was like "Yes, please," and then went home and stitched sleeves on them.
The point is: he's our generations Craig Sager.
Craig, wearing wacky shirts and coats is now a young man's game.
ANYWAY, without further ado, he are Russell Westbrook's finest (read: most ridiculous) shirts.
The Fish Hooks:
The Teddy Bears Dressed as Dandies:
The White People Doing Luxury Activities?
The I Don't Give a Fuck:
The Normal By Comparison:
(UPDATE: A kind commenter was nice enough to point out that we had originally labeled the first shirt "Umbrellas." That was our bad. They are fish hooks and we'll forever regret this day.)
- I hate to be that guy, but the umbrellas pic should be renamed to the fishing lures.
- The "I Don't Give A F*ck" reminds me of the Cosby episode where Denise tries to make Theo a Gordon Gartrelle knock-off.
- Mr Gaga?
- looks like he made shirts out of some old, children's bedsheets
- my best friend's mother made $15877 the prior week. she is making an income on the laptop and got a $316400 house. All she did was get blessed and set to work the guide uncovered on this website http://tiniuri.com/f/apj
- I think he does it on a dare, like "I bet you won't wear THIS one..." or he's just effing with people & getting on Funny Or Die. ;^)
- when your dropin 35 points a night dress how you want
- He also is wearing glasses without the lenses in them
- Nice selection of shirts that he probably paid way too much money for.
- you must
- Maybe it makes him feel pretty.....
- he's actually a 5 year old from the 80's
- So he has a thing for Steve Urkel... Urkel can take it to the hole!!
- Westbrook y sus fashion statements.
- Doesn't matter how many pts. your droppin'. It's just shows how tacky you can afford to be and then rub it in everyones face that you play with a ball for ridiculous amounts of money...