A lady about 8 months pregnant got on a bus.
She noticed the man opposite her was smiling at her.
She immediately moved to another seat.
This time the smile turned into a grin, so she moved again.
The man seemed more amused.
When on the fourth move, the man burst out laughing,
she complained to the driver and he had the man arrested.
The case came up in court.
The judge asked the man (about 20 years old)
what he had to say for himself.
The man replied,
'Well your Honor, it was like this:
when the lady got on the bus,
I couldn't help but notice her condition.
She sat down under a sign that said,
'The Double Mint Twins are coming' and I grinned.
Then she moved and sat under a sign that said,
'Logan's Liniment will reduce the swelling,' and I had to smile.
Then she placed herself under a deodorant sign that said,
'William's Big Stick Did the Trick,' and I could hardly contain myself.
But, Your Honor, when she moved the fourth time
and sat under a sign that said,
'Goodyear Rubber could have prevented this Accident!'
... I just lost it.'
- http://nirvantus.com.ua/ funny bdsm
- I find it terrifying that in Australia you can be arrested and tried in court for laughing at someone.
- If you look up this entry in Snopes.com, they say the story is false. Still, pretty funny story!
- lol lol
- OMG!! I was crying before i even got to the end of it b/c i was laughing so much! lol too great!
- this is one of the best jokes i have found in a long while, this is funny!
- laugh and get locked up? guess I'm stuck in the USA, couldnt deal with that
- Lolz... :)
- tooo funny!
- HAHA word
- haha this is the funniest thing ever
- Well, if a sign can make someone laugh like this and go to court ...how much damage will a video do? Really funny
- No laughing, wow that is a bt strange that a giggle with get you locked up.
- OH MY GOSH!
- tooooo funnnny!GOODYEAR RUBBER???haha if i was the boy, prolly get myself arrested too..goodyear rubber???ROFL
- I lol'd so hard XD
- ahahahaha great!