Lisa Kudrow & Friends,
While I am saying "& Friends," I mean for that to be Don Roos and Dan Bucatinsky, but at the same time, I would like to think that Courteney and Jen are there imagining me, wanting me to myself.
So, Lisa, Don, Dan, why should I be on your show? Here are a few (hopefully 10 is a few) reasons.
- I know Obama, I can make gay marriage legal (hint, hint Dan & Don.)
- I have no clue how to use Skype, so I should fit in with Lisa.
- I am in desperate need of therapy, so I would rather be paid to do it than pay to do it.
- I'm not famous, so I should fit in with most people that guest star. (ex. Rosie O'Donnell)
- I can be the youngest person to be on the show, you're not fooling anyone Gina Sparks!
- I am a highly trained improvational actor, I once got a C+ in a high school acting class.
- I have no romantic interest in Fiona Wallice, so I fit right in with her husband.
- One time I tweeted @DrFionaWallice with a real problem -- I never got a response...you owe me.
- Even though webseason 5 came out the day after Arrested Development season 4, I watched Web Therapy...I must be a real fan!
- I don't need anyone to do my makeup, I'm already perfect (see, my personality is just like Fiona's, me and her can be friends...or just argue a lot.)
Hope this is how people like Steve Carrell and other unknown guest stars get picked to be on "Web Therapy"