#PUNFUN: "MEDICAL FANTASY"
The topic was "Medical Fantasy" for the latest edition of #PunFun. Worried that it might have been too tricky for a follow-up, Twitter damn well proved me wrong and I got some amazing, brilliant responses. So here are my ten favorites!
Again, click on these people's names, and start following them on Twitter. Like, right now.
10. Colon the Barbituate - Saltwater Gypsy
9. Agents Skully and Mul-dermatitis - Ryn Vickery
8. "It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Jaundice" - Heather Woodward
(Seasonaly appropriate, and gives a whole new meaning to yellow snow)
7. Bed-Sauron - AndrewGerngross
6. Remus Lupus - Diana Bailey
( I know Diana, in real life. Let's get her a million followers. Kthxbi)
5. Spiderman-orexia - Testa Ronica
4. Peter Pancreatic - TheOtherMissy
(And a few other Peter Pan jokes)
3. Restless Legolas Syndrome - Rick White
2. X-Menopause - AllTheseAnswers
(Truly a "First Class" pun. Loved it because it's the sort of joke that's easy, but you'd never see it coming. Not even if you had a Proffessor X-ray-vier)
1. Game of Chrons - Corey Carrier
(Almost passed a kidney stone right at my desk laughing. Well done, sir. Well. Done.)