- It's not the length of the vector that counts, it's how you apply the force.
- Didn't you know that chemists do it periodically on the table?
- You turn my software into hardware.
- You must be the square root of -1, because you can't be real.
- I think my heart just lagged.
- If I was an enzyme, I’d be helicase so I could unzip your genes.
- Talk QWERTY to me, baby.
- Whoa, set your phasers on stunning!
- Your bosons - they give me a hadron.
- Do you have a quarter? My mother told me to call home when I met the girl of my dreams!