1. Michael’s new necktie provides a big confidence boost. Meanwhile, Dwight loses his faith in God following a violent weather disaster.
2. Skyrocketing production costs force actor Craig Robinson to read 50 pages of Great Expectations straight to camera.
3. Pam injures her back at the office charity walk and slips into a dangerous Percocet addiction. Yowza!
4. A perfectly humorous episode about office pranks is derailed by questionable choices on the part of guest director Paul Thomas Anderson.
5. Dunder Mifflin takes a stab at selling diabetes test strips, to mixed results.
6. Monica ruins Joey’s birthday surprise for Chandler.
7. Creed runs for president of the PTA at a local school, despite having no living children.
8. After the previous week’s debacle—when a racial epithet slipped by the FCC uncensored—the cast and crew are forced to sit in silence for 22 minutes as punishment.
9. Jim and Dwight share an unlikely kiss.