Oh so Arnold Schwarzenegger turned out to be a crazed sex maniac? Weird. It's not like the quotes he said over the years gave any indication that he would later be involved in an embarrassing sex scandal. Oh, what's that? He made many ridiculous, sexist comments over the years? Interesting.
Here's a quick smattering:
- "I get laid on purpose. I can't sleep before a competition and I'm up all night, anyway, so instead of staring at the ceiling I figure I might as well find somebody and fuck."
- "Having chicks around is the kind of thing that breaks up the intense training. It gives you relief, and then afterward you go back to the serious stuff."
- "I can look at a chick who's a little out of shape and if she turns me on, I won't hesitate to date her. If she's a good fuck, she can weigh 150 pounds, I don't care."
- "I learned my lesson. I had several harassment lessons ... I know now what can be said and what can't be said ... Now I would not even tell someone I like their outfit. It could go south."
- "I hate pants. This is something I have inherited from my father. He despised pants, and my mother was never allowed to wear them at home. We're talking about a different time period now, when the man was much more the ruler of the house. But I still feel that way, and neither my mother nor Maria is allowed to go out with me in pants."
- "Eating isn't cheating."
So, for clarification, that last one was said with a mouthful of a woman who was certainly not his wife. A bunch of those are from this interview from Oui Magazine. In his defense, he was probably gangbanging girls at Gold's Gym. Wait, what? Oh, here's one more quote:
- "Bodybuilders party a lot, and once, in Gold's--the gym in Venice, California, where all the top guys train--there was a black girl who came out naked. Everybody jumped on her and took her upstairs, where we all got together…But not everybody, just the guys who can fuck in front of other guys. Not everybody can do that. Some think that they don't have a big-enough cock, so they can't get a hard-on."
So what can we glean from all this? Arnold Schwarzenegger is the kind of guy who when he cannot sleep, will go out and find a fatty who HATES pants, invite his friends over, and then get back to weightlifting. But remember, eating IS NOT cheating.