Happy Palin Day!
The GOP is pretending that they didn't know about VP debate moderator Gwen Ifill's upcoming book about Obama, while Ifill says they did. Meanwhile, Gwen either fell or was pushed down a flight of stairs and will moderate from a wheelchair. Can PBS spin the GOP's complaints into a "Republican Attack on the Disabled"? Who knows? With all this drama, did Gwen even have time to come up with questions? In case she didn't, we came up with a few of our own:
- Is North Korea east or west of South Korea?
- If Kitty Dukakis is raped and murdered, should Michael pay for the rape kit?
- Who tried to kill me last weekend?
- Do you get your news from the Bible?
- Do you believe that Noah saved two moose during the Flood, and if yes, why it ok for you kill to them?
- Who is older, your opponent or your running mate?
- If you lose, will your pastor put a spell on me?
- Regarding The View- which co-host is a ridiculous partisan who should be fired- Elizabeth Hasselbeck or Joy Behar?
- Complete this sentence, Trig is my ___________
Read more from 236.com :