Incredibly, Charlie Sheen is selling out theaters across the country for his forthcoming "Violent Torpedo of Truth/Defeat is Not An Option Show."
Sheen has now scheduled seven stage appearances from Chicago to Boston, and, apparently, he's having no trouble getting people to shell out between $35 and $70 per ticket.
There's no doubt that Sheen's antics have been amusing to watch on Twitter and on UStream, but can they possibly translate to a live venue?
Moreover, what would possess anyone to actually go see Sheen's rambling show? Here are 5 theories.
1. The hope that actual #tigerblood may be spilled.
2. Audience looking to score some crack (aka "Charlie Sheen").
3. Crazy rants are always better live.
4. Life has no meaning now that "Two and a Half Men" has dropped the Warlock.
5. It's better than watching depressing footage of the Japan disaster.
Hall of Fame