Kanye West's new album, "Yeezus" is angry, intense and musically experimental. And its lyrics? Ho boy, they are alienating. Basically the album is a doozy and intentionally his least commercial effort to date.
So let's make Kanye sell out a bit. Here are Yeezus's craziest lyrics…used for the most corporate thing possible: advertisements.
1. "When I park my Range Rover / Slightly scratch your Corolla / Okay, I smashed your Corolla / I'm hangin' on a hangover"
2. "Eatin' Asian pussy / All I need is sweet and sour sauce"
3. "In a French-ass restaurant / Hurry up with my damn croissants!"
4. "Fuck you and your Hampton house / I'll fuck your Hampton spouse / Came on her Hampton blouse"
5. "Pussy had me floatin'/ Feel like Deepak Chopra"
6. "She asked me what I wished for on my wish list / Have you ever asked your bitch for other bitches?"
7. "Star Wars fur / I'm rockin' Chewbacca"