It’s summer which means all of us want to lift our arms to get some much needed airflow to our milb flaps. But there’s nothing more embarrassing than flabby milb flaps in need of toning. So before you go showing them off, use these five simple exercises to turn your milb flaps into a source of pride.
1. Stretch it. By yourself, expose one of your milb flaps and stretch it as far as comfortable (usually around two feet). Let those milbic eructations pop to release all that unsightly fungal buildup. Repeat for the other milb flap.
2. Whip it. Now that your milb flaps are nice and loose, raise your arms over your head and quickly rotate your torso counterclockwise then clockwise to get your milb flaps whipping around. Make sure you thoroughly cleaned up from exercise one before attempting this exercise. Otherwise, you’ll be whipping more than just moist milb flaps around!
3. Weight Resistance. Sit sideways at a table. Stretch one milb flap out onto the table then put a weight on the end of it. Now retract your milb flap. (Obviously this will leave a mucal trail on the table so make sure you have a towel handy!) Feel the burn of your milb flap retracting with the added resistance of the weight. Do two sets of ten for each milb flap.
4. Pull ups. Stick the highly adhesive ends of your milb flaps to the top of a door. Once they’re fully secure, lift yourself up using only your milb flaps. Do two sets of five.
5. Cool down. Grab an ice cube with each milb flap and retract them back inside your body. The cold may be a shock, but this one will definitely cool you down! Repeat as necessary ;)