You know how every once in a while a crazy thought will just pop into your head out of nowhere? A thought no one in their right mind could have ever seen coming. A thought so strange and unexpected you could only stop and think, “Wow! That’s a first!”
Well, I decided to start writing those thoughts down and so here they are all rounded up for your collective amusement.
- I don’t care if I look stupid in these sunglasses!
- What if there was a baby so big it could crush Mt. Rushmore with it’s tiny baby foot?
- How come seven never gets to bigger than 30. Not fair!
- I could see myself falling in love again someday.
- “Squamish” isn’t a word, unless it’s a word that I just don’t know about.
- If I think about it, it really was more my fault than hers.
- What if the Olive Garden was called the Apple Garden? Would it be the same restaurant or a little more like Applebee’s?
- A centipede that has pennies for legs would be called a CENTipede.
- I’m happy she’s moved on, but I still dream of us getting back together.
- It’s kind of weird that this email has no exclamation points in it.
- We always talked about kids. In retrospect, I’m not sure what my hesitation was. I do want kids. I’ve always wanted kids. I guess I just feared we weren’t ready, but of course we were.
- I am the Geena Davis of my friend group.
- Who am I kidding? I can never love someone else as much as I love Laura. Hopefully, my future wife can accept that.
- My heart aches every single day for what could have been.
- If my computer was a movie it’d be “Raising Arizona,” I guess.