12 Signs That You’re A College Student
1. You get excited for the weekend not because you can go out with friends, but because you finally have time to sleep.
What, sleep doesn’t count as a hobby?
2. On multiple occasions at 3am you’ve eaten chipotle, dominos, or that weird taco place that stays open late on campus.
Its okay, don’t try to deny it!
3. You are assigned homework and have to take exams in courses that are designed to help you understand and absorb information. This is meant to help you in your future endeavors or potential career.
4. At the conclusion of each semester, you receive a letter grade that represents your success in each respective course of that semester.
We’ve all been here :)
5. You live in a dorm room, eat dining hall food, or at least spend some time on a college campus.
But not as a teacher or employee…as a student!
6. You’re probably between the ages of 18 and 23.
This one is especially true for me!
7. Every semester you pay a specified amount of tuition money so that you are permitted to be enrolled in the courses that are described in #3.
C’mon admit it, I can’t be the only one!
8. You have declared an area of study, or a “major” as is the colloquial term typically used.
9. You applied, were accepted, and have now enrolled in an accredited college or university.
This one is too perfect!!