With a mixture of admiration and envy, THE MOST BORING WOMAN ON THE PLANET noted some aspects of THE MOST INTERESTING MAN IN THE WORLD:
- He once waited in a long line, just to see what it was like.
- In museums, he’s allowed to eat, drink, and touch the art.
- His piano has 20 extra keys.
- Locks of his hair have been used to secure space shuttle components.
- His fingernails can cut into diamonds.
- He pitched a perfect game twice, just to prove that it was possible.
- Dolphins line up to swim with him.
- Song birds honor his requests.
- In his presence, children are seen—not heard.