It’s important to know if, right now, you are being in the shower or not. See below for a handy list of ways to tell.
1. Your feet feel wet but also warm
Normally when your feet feel wet it’s a surprising cold feeling. But warm?
2. When you flush it just sprays water in your face.
Toilet handles can be tricky. Some go up, some go down. But one that sprays water inyour face is a “showering” fashion?
3. The bathroom door is a curtain.
Unless your bathroom is under construction you might be peeing in the shower.
4. You drank alcohol the previous night you think…
That “pissing the night away” song by Chumbawumba came on. You can’t not celebrate.
5. You feel like you skipped a step
You know the feeling. What could it be?
6. Your bathroom reading material is now soap and shampoo?
Those shampoo directions are technically important. But they’re not exactly worn out copies of Maxim.
7. You saved seconds in the bathroom.
You woke up late but still made it to work in time. Winner, winner, chicken dinner?
8. Your bathroom suddenly has a second toilet.
Are you an eccentric millionaire? Also why would you place a second toilet in direct view from the other toilet?
9. Your Squatty Potty just makes you taller
These take some getting used to, no doubt.But being taller all of a sudden is definitely a sign you’re using them wrong.
10. You’re not sure if peeing in the shower is bad or not.
Neither are we?