The week our president picked a fight with a war widow. Remind me what we call people that attack our military again?
1) Wanna watch the reruns where they loved anything you do?
You lost this one, pal. Take the rest of the day off, catch up on Fox and Friends, and rest up for tomorrow’s spat with an orphanage.— Jon Favreau (@jonfavs) October 24, 2017
2) President is a paid protester I knew it!
Yo man who's paying you to look this stupid so they can look better by comparison? I'll bet it's Soros.— Comment Etiquette (@commentiquette) October 18, 2017
3) Make America Democrats Again
Fear not, you're doing plenty to help the Democratic Party— Graeme Brown (@graeme_brown) October 21, 2017
4) CNN stole Trump’s phone
I can't believe the Fake News keeps fabricating all these childish tweets and outright lies and attributing them to you!— South of Evan @haldash) October 22, 2017
5) Side effects include thin, overtanned skin
If you find yourself score-settling with widows, ask your doctor if being president is right for you.— pourmecoffee (@pourmecoffee) October 23, 2017
6) Would honestly take that over more wishes
No no. We WISH the stories about you were fabricated— Linz DeFranco (@LinzDeFranco) October 23, 2017
7) Infinite Presidents In A Presidentless World
8) Ouroboros, the snake that ate its own tail
9) It means 54% still believe the truth
What does sinking through mean— mae whitman (@maebirdwing) October 22, 2017
10) I friended her and she didn’t accept
11) Yes they’re called “bill collectors”
Do u have friends?— billy eichner (@billyeichner) October 21, 2017
12) Just what a freedomist would say
Isn't it honoring freedom by deciding to not force adult men to stand against their will?— South of Evan (@haldash) October 18, 2017