The woman's husband had been slipping in and out of a coma for several months, yet she had stayed by his bedside every single day.
One day, when he came to, he motioned for her to come nearer. As she sat by him, he whispered, eyes full of tears, "You know what? You have been with me all through the bad times. When I got fired, you were there to support me. When my business failed, you were there. When I got shot, you were by my side. When we lost the house, you stayed right here. When my health started failing, you were still by my side. And you know what?"
"What dear?" she gently asked, smiling as her heart began to fill with warmth.
"I think you're bad luck."
- Very funny.
- I don't understand the title. But funny
- that was in playboy
- thts messed up
- or she could be the only thing positive in hie miserable life
- I think she could be the only thing positive in hie miserable life
- people take this shit way to serious
- this is horrible lol
- life story FTW
- move alongt t4
- That was actually from Roseanne back in the late 80s. But still a funny joke!
- I might have considered laughing but was too distracted by the use of Comic Sans. Never use that font again.
- wow lol
- so hillarious gimme more!!!
- thats great
- COMIC SANS FUUUUU
- LOL Wow! >.<
- Disliking fonts? thats the dumbest shit Ive ever heard. And who can tell me about this immortal stuff.
- lol nice way to get people to read it, i guess....
- Guy might be onto something!