To be honest, a lot of us were worried that end of Herman Cain's candidacy meant the end (or at least a lull) of the stream of comic gold spouting from the GOP race. Alas, we were incorrect. Donald Trump, who you may remember as someone who feigned interest in politics earlier this year, has announced he will moderate a Republican debate.
Yes. Oh yes. Trump is back.
And Stephen Colbert was waiting for him with open arms. Colbert went to town on Trump, culminating in the announcement that he will be hosting his own debate. Oh God I hope this is real.
- A toddler wearing man-pants...
- You better be serious, Stephen.
- The funniest part is when he says and Mitt will accept Donald's invite tomorrow. LMAO!
- funny stuff
- This is great
- Hey,give you an exciting site --Seekcasual.C óM--- Pls check it out.I think you will like it. Thank you very much.
- Watch the whole thing. So funny